The Gorgon Armour Set

it might sound like kind of a strange thing, but can we get the option to combine the gorgon armor with a demis for a demigorgon armor?
Ohhh man, the music in the video for this set kicks so much ass, what is it? Does the soundtrack come with the mtx? lol XD
another no glowing set ? at least put some lighting effect on it GGG
"
Jerle wrote:
They are seriously pushing out mtx at a faster and faster rate.

Too much of something becomes excessive...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Does this set actually have a different breastplate determined by gender or does it just look like this - can anyone whos got this post/send me a picture of it on witch or scion or w/e C:
Its just like most of the armour sets in poe...
not worth the money...also not worth 10$...
helmet is extremly ugly....
I'd buy it at maybe 100 points, but the 420 asking price is Harvey Winestien like.
That helmet needs to have the snakes animated in a slithering fashion!

Armor itself looks pretty good. But helm, def more potential to it. Even rattle hisses would be a slick touch to.
Last edited by Theporter on Jul 13, 2018, 3:17:41 AM
I see a wasted potential in that helmet, might be much better.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Love the helmet, the rest looks like a copy from the elite armour set.

And I have to agree with what someone already said: You guys are releasing so many mtx, it is impossible to keep up... it's even worse when you already have all the available supporter packs. This makes it feel like I'm wasting money on the same supporter pack items, when this money could've been used for the next supporter packs.
This is actually keeping me from spending money on PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info