Build of the Week: The SpelliCopter

One of the best BotW ever! Meme builds are awesome.

GJ Bex! Keep showcasing original and funny non-meta builds.
LOL this build
reminds me of cwdt/vms with scolds meme builds
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Will the 3.4.0 weapon swap limit affect players who currently use weapon swap for a movement skill (i.e. leap slam/shield charge on a brightbeak setup), every two to three seconds, or even every other attack? If so far we've never been kicked for performing too many actions, would we be unable to swap that frequently after 3.4.0?
Last edited by x0Kadabra0z on Jul 11, 2018, 8:24:34 PM
nice maymays
"
x0Kadabra0z wrote:
Will the 3.4.0 weapon swap limit affect players who currently use weapon swap for a movement skill (i.e. leap slam/shield charge on a brightbeak setup), every two to three seconds, or even every other attack? If so far we've never been kicked for performing too many actions, would we be unable to swap that frequently after 3.4.0?

I'm sure you'll be fine. My guess is that it will be limited to 500 ms, or even 250 ms. Something that normal play would almost never achieve, but would catch things like what was shown in this build.

As for the BotW...it's absolutely brilliant.
Very clever lol!
clever, but not original. we have known about this for a long time. well, some of us at least.

but clever.

but kinda lame.

and boring.

and laggy.

and nooby.

but still, clever.

Don't let the meme build distract you from the real issue. I wonder how GGG would respond to this.

"
Aggnog wrote:
Great job GGG. What happened to enforcing your own rules huh?

brilliant build, this is why i love this game
Lmao. Now this is a bulid worthy of build of the week
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info