The Stygian Volatile Dead Effect

https://youtu.be/Tfz80-oIkIE <- wings move in flameblast.
https://youtu.be/PDcjnifSgsg <- In Game wings no move... bug. Please fix. Thx GGG.
FAK, just when i sold almost all my gear from Jugg VD :/

Well i guess tomorrow i have to buy it back again.
Love the rune on the ground!

Not sure about the projectiles. I like the concept, but I think the execution could’ve been better.

Okay; I’ve watched it again and the spheres are better than I thought
Sorry if my balls response was premature!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jul 9, 2018, 12:41:43 AM
what does the term "stygian" reference to? the river styx?
Stygian meatballs next?!
"
xhul wrote:
"
Ianpact wrote:
So, that looks awesome. Any chance for a Stygian Molten Strike?

Yes

Oh cool. Hope that comes out soon. Thank you for showing me.
Very good way to make money
now this all ball spamers will pay bank)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
what does the term "stygian" reference to? the river styx?

Literally, sure, but it's generally used as a term meaning 'really dark'. eg. a stygian abyss.

I remember when GGG removed all references to 'hell' in the game (such as Hellbringer gloves becoming Voidbringer) because there's no 'hell' in Wraeclast, and later found it deeply amusing that they then went and added Hussar Wings, because apparently there are Winged Hussars in Wraeclast.

You can pretty much guarantee there isn't a river Styx either, but at some point I guess you just gotta cut them some slack. ;)

I think stygian means "black-fire"-themed
But yeah everything that is really dark is called stygian in the game. Cause the other stuff even sin still has a lot of color and so on
Yeah it does look fine and so on, but I really want a "tiger prey voltile dead"... so there a little bunny comes out of a corpse and is running to beasts where is explodes... would fit perfect to the verdant style stuff...
How is this "blue spheres that burn with black flames"? I see black spheres burning with blue flames.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info