The Ivory Chaos Armour Set and Cloak

game running like shit?

better release new mtx
Creator
looks nice
Hmm, the helm swirl ruins it. Its just a rip off of Tobi's mask from Naruto.

Hows it going with the dumpster to quad tab upgrade works?, waiting on that before I ever spend anything again.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
420 is far too overpriced.

Offer 42, you profit.... 42.
that combination is just epic
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
I want the Sin and Innocence stuff, when? :D

Seconded.

Thirded... fourthed...?

I have seen some pretty sweet stuff that supposedly came from an incursion set I never even saw...
I would love to have a crack at those.

I would also like to be able to trade our otherwise do something useful with the myriad of items I have bought since the game began (I will keep my Golden Kiwi, though!). Being able to trade them with other like-minded players would be pretty sweet.
Nice to see it's not made of hands or wolfpergingislths.
I've supported you guys for quite some time but when you consider what just one armor set like this one costs it's becoming harder and harder to justify the MTX prices, particularly with the recent acquisition by Tencent. In short GGG:
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Meanwhile, other games have this little feature called 'dye'...

To be fair those games aren't unfortunately good as poe.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Thunderbunny wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
I want the Sin and Innocence stuff, when? :D

Seconded.

Thirded... fourthed...?

I have seen some pretty sweet stuff that supposedly came from an incursion set I never even saw...
I would love to have a crack at those.

I would also like to be able to trade our otherwise do something useful with the myriad of items I have bought since the game began (I will keep my Golden Kiwi, though!). Being able to trade them with other like-minded players would be pretty sweet.

Fifthed? Patiently waiting on the Sin and Innocence mtx. After its release, I have to be patient some more and wait for the pieces to go on sale, which is what? another few months after?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info