The Stygian Portal Effect

Are we going to see the Manticore shield discounted soon? :(
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
We desperately need a map device MTX that makes the portals spawn further apart from each other. So many of the portal MTXes look terrible in hideout because they clip through each other.

^ This guys speaks the truth !
These new effects put older top tier effects to shame.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
We desperately need a map device MTX that makes the portals spawn further apart from each other. So many of the portal MTXes look terrible in hideout because they clip through each other.

Agreed, I also hate clicking on another portal by accident.
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
VERY NICE PORTAL
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

Could not agree more. Its honestly baffling to me that they haven't introduced one yet.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'll take that.

Wait, didn't you uninstall the game? How're you even gonna use it?
TOoooo many MTX...
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Cool portal
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

I want the one from the templar lab heh, Doesn't even have to be the one given, make it an MTX buy that can function as a map device if you link one of yours too it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info