Next Week's Patch

Hi, Spectral Shield Throw is dogshit, please make it useful. Let the secondary projectiles chain, or let GMP affect the primary projectiles, or something like damn it is PITIFUL.
Also a suggestion involving Alva when she is in the hideout, the last temple made is shown instead of the one you are currently doing, its just a visual bug but please fix it it's annoying.
"
Also a suggestion involving Alva when she is in the hideout, the last temple made is shown instead of the one you are currently doing, its just a visual bug but please fix it it's annoying.

You didn't read the patch notes themselves did you?
GG(G) boys
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Last edited by marcosyy87 on Jun 8, 2018, 10:52:49 AM
I crashed at least 10 times tonight, and if that wasn't bad enough, my portals were also gone when I logged back in.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
No fix for the stupid incursion timer or drop rate for the keys??

Gaining time becomes all but impossible as mobs are reduced, so finding the key if it does not drop relatively early (as it should) there is utterly zero way to find it before the timer expires.
And the key itself spawning should add several seconds (10-12) so that it can be found (this new speed clear is mandatory meta is all about off-screening content, making the key a PITA to locate) and actually used.

This is not a problem I'd say most people are having. And by "most" I guess I mean "good," because I'm consistently finishing incursions (architect dead and 100% clear) with 40 seconds on the timer even though my gear is garbage for the T9-ish maps I'm currently running.

If you're struggling this much with the incursions, you need to keep in mind that map mods are inherited, so "packsize etc good, enfeeble etc bad." Or maybe you need to just re-roll because your build somehow doesn't do damage in a patch where almost everything got crazy overkill buffs?

If anything, I think the incursions themselves aren't nearly hard enough to compensate for how overpowered the reworked skills feel. Most Vaal skills will blow up an entire screen instantly now, and Arc is so broken that it's become a punchline.
remove only map stash tab still not disappearing and still no fix after so long omegalul
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Please allow Cold Snaps Cooldown to be bypassed if cast by a Poets Pen and the player has Frenzy charges.
nice'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info