[Xbox One] The Incursion League and Content Update 3.3.0 Launch on Xbox One Soon!

I tried the first league on xbox to keep up with Noodlezoo. Its not worth trying. He was hitting lvl 8 at the same time I was getting out of twilight strand. He has sessions that last 12 hours. The kid has a bladder the size of the Pacific with the absorbency equal to the pit on Oak Island. Skinny as a rail so little food needed. He's got youth on his side. I mean he's built for the shit lol

Nodlezoo is a mithic no Life.
Is impossible get closer.

LoL

The guy is a machine!

Last edited by The_Alma_Negra on Jun 4, 2018, 5:02:53 PM
This still happening at 10pm?
How long left till you can patch to the new league ?
it still has not been updated. when will it come? It is ridiculous that it does not come with the same pc.
"
Sentencedfb wrote:
it still has not been updated. when will it come? It is ridiculous that it does not come with the same pc.

Maybe never.
Hate this wait.
I thought it was 4pm my time est and im getting too drunk too fast now lol at this rate ill have maybe 3 good hours tops before im seeking out food and bed :)
The servers were supposed to go down at 5pm est even seen the count down start. I logged out waited for update still nothing a hour latter so I go to login servers still up, and new timer running. Guess start time got pushed a hour ahead.
"
SQUINT wrote:
I tried the first league on xbox to keep up with Noodlezoo. Its not worth trying. He was hitting lvl 8 at the same time I was getting out of twilight strand. He has sessions that last 12 hours. The kid has a bladder the size of the Pacific with the absorbency equal to the pit on Oak Island. Skinny as a rail so little food needed. He's got youth on his side. I mean he's built for the shit lol

Stupid amounts of hours and copying alia’s build, not surprised it’s hard to catch him.
"
DatBRejectz wrote:
"
SQUINT wrote:

Stupid amounts of hours and copying alia’s build, not surprised it’s hard to catch him.

Ah im not hating on the guy, just joshing. I'd wager 95+% play some sort of hybrid form of someones build. A new unique rolls out and theres a lot of people that see how it can be used to its best advantages. I doubt anyone anymore is running with a build that isn't a slight variation of someone else's these days.

I remember when Facebreakers came out and I was running an infernal blow build thinking I was all unique. Week later it is showcased as a build of the week from a guy named Mike Tyson. I made a Warchief facebreaker next and then It is posted almost identical as what I was running. If you think your build is unique its only because no one has posted it yet but trust me theres a plethora amount of people running it lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info