Flashback, Bestiary and the Sin and Innocence Mystery Boxes End Soon

"
Melanholic7 wrote:
wtf??? 5 june?? didnt u tell us that new league will be 1 june already ?! wtf. I got so much plans for 1 june and now all ruined

Chill they were talking about flashback on XBOX, the countdown on the home page is still accurate :)
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
wtf??? 5 june?? didnt u tell us that new league will be 1 june already ?! wtf. I got so much plans for 1 june and now all ruined

Chill they were talking about flashback on XBOX, the countdown on the home page is still accurate :)

oh. thx god.
Cool news.

People need to bloody learn to READ, seriously...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Hi GGG, so would love to buy some supporter packs and drop a bunch of dosh on some dope bling, but still can't get around that whole Xsolla thing. Is there any hope for an update on this situation?
Is the free box promo reset since the last promo? I already got 1 free sin&innocence box from a purchase a month ago. Do I get another one now?
"
matesasd wrote:
Is the free box promo reset since the last promo? I already got 1 free sin&innocence box from a purchase a month ago. Do I get another one now?

Yes, they do them fairly often tbh just go buy something cheap, or something you want!
When do we get the Pay2win and Loot boxes? C'mon Tencent, get on the ball!
"
ShutUpMorty wrote:
When do we get the Pay2win and Loot boxes? C'mon Tencent, get on the ball!

Never was a user name more appropriate.
Second-class poe gamer
What happens to all the current beasts we have in our beastiary when league switches over?
Cool Stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info