Incursion Upgradable Uniques

Helmet seems really good for howa builds. 500 max life with 1k int XD
I don't have too much time to play nowadays, so I'll wait for the lootboxes with magic/rare/unique items from this league!
hmm many reasons to not upgrade the sacrificial heart
Why does Omeyocan say Hits and not "Attacks and Spells"?

I love the Zerphi's item, and the leveling version of that amulet.

I've noticed a distinct lack of life on all of these items so far (I realize with the helm here you can get 600+ life on a helm, but you get me). Did the Vaal not have life uniques? The (really quite terrible) trapper gloves didn't have life either.

(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
these items suck

i will admit you seem to know a lot about sucky items, if your mirror service thread is any indication
These all look crappy to me, except maybe the amulet, maybe...
These items are trash, nerfing the only chase item you guys have left to add them is a fucking a joke.
"but with greatly increased ease of using Vaal skills in 3.3.0, this is still certain to be a powerhouse item."

Is this guy really that out of touch or does he think we are stupid?
Didn't you fuck up old Arctic Armour because mana drain was "too restrictive"? I can't say I'm surprised that you've already forgotten your past decisions.

None of the items here look interesting or worth using, including the Soul Eater amulet.
nice work guys, love it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info