Supporter Pack Badges

very nice that you care for your supporters again. if anybody bought from all supporter packs, it's 15 badges fit into just 5 rows. saves alot of vertical space.

but 4 support packs later we're back to 7 rows again and this is not including your intention to show other (competition) rewards, alpha title, valued poster and so on.

what about using the message footer for the supporter packs icons and the right hand side for your rewards?

optionally, the icons could have also be made smaller

---

the way of solving this issue i would have liked, would have been to include ONE symbol for general support per year played in steps of 10$/50$/100$/250$/500$/1000$/1000$++

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i would like to see some kind of badges in game like you would have a portrait and a badge on the corner of your portrait or something like that.
"
cena6665 wrote:
First world problems..

you can always play third world games :)

"
cena6665 wrote:

your packs and your cosmetics cost WAY to much.

so does the production of the game with permanent free xpacks and leagues.

but i think they appreciate every support they get equally. and even more if you're from a country with a bad exchange rate to the us dollar because they got the same problem which made them not collecting support in their own currency.
"
p0t wrote:
Not even sure why youd invest any resources into shit like this when Reddit is more the official forum for the game these days.

Then what are you doing here? Go back to Reddit. :-P
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Please god only come out with 1 pack. I cant afford to buy two $60 packs a season lol
Last edited by FusionRipper on May 2, 2018, 4:54:37 PM
should reduce all the empty space when scrolling the forum created by the stack of badges
generally dangerous
"
philosoaper wrote:
should reduce all the empty space when scrolling the forum created by the stack of badges

nope, not if they let us display all 15 supporter packs + extra features.

I would like to add something to be discussed. It would be nice if we had 4 options of display (from the point of view of someone browsing the forums, as opposed to someone posting on the forums):
- default: show titles according to the post owner settings (if they chose to display titles, their post will be displaying titles, if they chose to display badges, their post will be displaying badges);
- nothing: won't show anything, neither titles nor badges;
- titles: will always display titles (overriding the badge setting and limiting to the first 7 titles);
- badges: will always display badges (overriding the title setting).

Sincerely, I don't want to look at those ugly badges, I prefer to always see the titles, I don't care if the page gets longer, I like looking at what are the 7 titles that each user considers their most important ones. It says a lot about them. Badges will just be "whatever".
"
rsalty wrote:
That's cool. I swear I bought like three or four supporter packs in the past, but only my Alpha Harpy shows up. Is it because I took about a year off?

Check if you’ve any others on this page. Only those on the left will be displayed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/badges
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on May 15, 2018, 5:45:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info