The Bestiary Supporter Packs End in Two Weeks!

yay
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
So does this mean the new packs will not be showed before the Bestiary packs are removed, or will we be able to preview the new ones?
Can I upgrade from my first blood pack?
Can we get a manifesto post about how you plan on integrating Bestiary into core? I really could use the time to find another game if we're heading that way.
"
Zukoi wrote:
Can I upgrade from my first blood pack?

No, see the announcement post for the First Blood Starter pack.

"
Please note:

It's only possible to purchase one First Blood pack per account.
This pack can't be upgraded to any Supporter pack.
You can't upgrade to this pack from pure point purchases.

I would buy the packs, if i got my shirts from the 240$ Beast supporter pack. Still haven't gotten them ^_^
If only the league was vanishing at the same time.
Last edited by dyida on Apr 30, 2018, 6:54:53 PM
I sincerely appreciate the reminder - as always!

Got a copy of each of the Harpy packs - wanted two copies of the pet. Still not sure about the Alpha Manticore pack. The armour set and weapon effect are both top-notch.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
I sincerely appreciate the reminder - as always!

Got a copy of each of the Harpy packs - wanted two copies of the pet. Still not sure about the Alpha Manticore pack. The armour set and weapon effect are both top-notch.

Guess you should just go and buy that Alpha Manticore Pack. The sooner the better I say. If you see yourself as having enough cash for it, just buy it. When it is gone, it is gone. And you end up regretting you didn´t buy it when you had the chance.
But don´t buy it, if it makes you go too low on Food Rations for the next 2 weeks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info