[0.11.0] Etup's EK Build

Are you thinking of respeccing your build because of the new 20% proj speed node in the ranger tree? It's a long way but 20% proj is a lot.
IGN KarbietSchieter
I'm confused about this and it's messed me up quite a bit.
In the level 1-25 page, there's a point put in Expertise, then in the next link, there's no point in Expertise, then if you keep going down, there's a point in Blood Magic, but in the final build there's no point in it. It keeps doing this throughout the build and it confuses me.
"
belac9001 wrote:
In the level 1-25 page, there's a point put in Expertise, then in the next link, there's no point in Expertise, then if you keep going down, there's a point in Blood Magic, but in the final build there's no point in it. It keeps doing this throughout the build and it confuses me.

Okay - I can address the second part of your post.

EK users use the Keystone, Bloodmagic when they are using a 3L or 4L.
EK users use the Support Gem, Bloodmagic when they are using a 5L or 6L.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Shameless Plug:

I have some top EK gear for sale on HC.

The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
I found a use for the additional 2 5% reduced mana reserved nodes.
the build suggests 4 40% auras but only shows how to run 3 + Hatred a 30%

if you have Vitality, Haste, Determination and reduced mana in a 4 Link, that is 3x 40% with a .72 mana reduction, or 28% reduction, add the 20% from build, and you have 48% reduction,
120 x .52 = 62.4 so 63% mana reserved,

place Hatred and Purity and REduced mana in a 3 link and you get 30 +40 70%
30 * 0.52 = 15.6 (16%)
40 *0.52 = 20.8 (21%)
37% mana reservation

63% + 37% = 100% mana reserved with 5 auras, free helm choice and only a 3 link and 4 link taken up, gloves and wand perhaps

made this in onslaught
"
DeedsOfValor wrote:

made this in onslaught

Nice craft. You don't need to run LL?
IGN = MonTy
Is this build still viable and would you recommend it for HC?
!
hmm this build is not updated anymore?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
belac9001 wrote:

Expertise provides 30 dexterity and is used to level up bear traps and ethereal knives. However when you get down to iron reflexes there are a lot of dexterity nodes you pick up on the way. this allows you to remove the Expertise node and spend it somewhere else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info