[0.11.0] Etup's EK Build

I am a little confused at how you have so much more damage then Invalesco's build.
Since his thread does not give much info on his gems I can only guess it is due to your EK gem being a higher level?
Hard to see the stats of the build in the post but it would definitely do more damage. The only thing that might make it appear to be less is using fork or chain. Personally it seems like a pretty suicidal build though. You would have to pay a lot of attention to reflect and either convert ur phys to ele or immortal call. 242% life and 44% armor just seems very low.
Last edited by Etup on Mar 3, 2013, 10:06:41 PM
I see thank you very much for your thoughts on that.
Slowly starting to lean towards this tankier build just did not want to lose to much damage.

Guess I may as well just level up a marauder to my shadow's level and see how it goes.
"
Megerko wrote:
I think that is true. I have a def mara 69 lvl based on block and it is fail.
Forget about block, if u have enough dps you no need it.

go duel wand and pick up the dw block passives

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
"
Etup wrote:
Currently running http://tinyurl.com/adek28o build dropping bm for auras.

Requires lvl 19 reduced mana with 3 40%'s and at least a 16 w/ hatred. Grace put up with bm item. Dropped immortal call / molten shell / bear traps atm. Could possibly run 1 bear trap with culling or added fire + bm + 1 curse together but not possible as im using ES boots atm.

EK Dps is a little lower (roughly 100) but my auras are all level 1 atm as i gave my 20's away to a friend who died. With added fire in place of life leech dps is 1.1k higher atm.

Really nice, give us more feedback about this non-BM build when u can sir, sound interesting!
"
kulgeen wrote:
"
Etup wrote:
Currently running http://tinyurl.com/adek28o build dropping bm for auras.

Requires lvl 19 reduced mana with 3 40%'s and at least a 16 w/ hatred. Grace put up with bm item. Dropped immortal call / molten shell / bear traps atm. Could possibly run 1 bear trap with culling or added fire + bm + 1 curse together but not possible as im using ES boots atm.

EK Dps is a little lower (roughly 100) but my auras are all level 1 atm as i gave my 20's away to a friend who died. With added fire in place of life leech dps is 1.1k higher atm.

Really nice, give us more feedback about this non-BM build when u can sir, sound interesting!

Updated the main thread with the bm gem build option. Im actually running it atm as im mainly soloing lately as everyones doing 1 week shit. Build will probably change a bit though when duelist patch goes through today which i think will actually buff any build that goes near iron reflexes.
Last edited by Etup on Mar 6, 2013, 8:59:17 AM
Made the transition to Kaoms + 6L Staff too yesterday. Now just waiting for the Duelist patch :)

I am running without Endurance Charges, where do you manage to put them in?

Edit: I see, no Bear Trap for you :)

How many Auras can you run at the same time? Would that be changing if you ran Grace on HP? (Its what i had in mind?)
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny
Last edited by Slamdancer on Mar 6, 2013, 9:48:13 AM
"
Slamdancer wrote:

How many Auras can you run at the same time? Would that be changing if you ran Grace on HP? (Its what i had in mind?)

I run grace using covenant so its on blood magic with full reduction. The rest of the auras i keep on are hatred, determination, haste, and then i swap purity or vitality depending on the map.
Are the Endurance charges need that baddly?
I currently level 60 and never seem to use Enduring Cry.

Have not finished Merciless let on any character so I have no idea how crazy the maps get.
Last edited by Wasabicannon on Mar 6, 2013, 7:51:52 PM
"
Wasabicannon wrote:
Are the Endurance charges need that baddly?
I currently level 60 and never seem to use Enduring Cry.

Have not finished Merciless let on any character so I have no idea how crazy the maps get.

They are pretty important and definitely needed if you ever plan to go kaoms as you sacrifice a lot of armor doing so. With 20k armor and 7 endurance charges rhoas and shield chargers in high maps basically hit you for 50. They cant do enough damage to cause your armor to get piereced like giant hits normally do because its reduced by 90%. It's the same story with reflect and they are definitely even more important when you have weak gear.
Last edited by Etup on Mar 7, 2013, 2:40:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info