The Arcane Portal

"
KalAthar wrote:
Pretty nice looking. A lot of the portal effects look cool standalone but are too big for my tastes (overlap on the map device / obstruct view around them).

Someone mentioned the "drenching oil" effect and that effect actually probably would look cool as a portal of some type... even if that guy was being sarcastic lol. Especially if it had like a ripple out from the center type of effect to it.

Exactly what I thought when I saw his comment... DRENCHING OIL PORTAL! We NEED that one!
Cool idea :D ♥

or a portal with GRINDING GEARS, just like in the GGG logo :D sparks flying from them as they turn... oh man... that would be the hammer portal effect ♥_♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Now this is a nice change from intern guy’s MTX’s. I love this. It’s clear, and distinct with an elegant outer rim holding the portal, and the portal effect is clear and subtle, yet still gives a sense of arcane power as a whole.

Will definitely be grabbing this one.
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
¡ǝɔᴉN
stop showing off portals in the templar archives and show them on the map device.
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
it's been only a month since the release of the Bestiary league, and this means you still have plenty of time to consider purchasing the Bestiary Brimmed Hat!

...Hat ain't selling is it :P

I have the Abyss one, this one just doesn't compare.

I like the hat because is not a godlike wannabe, but actually there is not much that you can combine with the hat to make it a good looking outfit.

Maybe GGG can make a recommendation which other MTX would look good with the hat?

Edit: The portal looks good but it is overpriced. 160 Points is a new maximum on portals... :(
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Last edited by Synopse on Apr 5, 2018, 2:31:59 PM
"
Synopse wrote:

Edit: The portal looks good but it is overpriced. 160 Points is a new maximum on portals... :(

Exactly this.

A beautiful portal, but to expensive. 160 ...
The trap is, if you klick on "Daily Deals" you get today the other blue portal for 100 and not this beauty. After a few clicks i saw something was wrong. So i'm still waiting for a good price.

Don't get me wrong, the good work from GGG must pay off. But cheaper means, in my opinion, selling more ...
Last edited by Gotthard on Apr 5, 2018, 4:17:42 PM
"
CrimeWreck wrote:
Looks awesome! I find it sad that originally it was with the scholar supporter pack concept art. It felt like it was missing for the price tag of 100 USD, and now it comes back for us to pay even more for it. Scholar Supporter’s should be able to upgrade to it for free.

P.S, weird that nearly all images of the portal with the scholar were removed.

Nice Find!
SSF since ~OB
Cool!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I love so many of the portals (this one included), but I'm disappointed by the colors more often than not. I'd love to see more green portal effects, or even an option to let us swap color palettes on the portal effects. :D
Liked it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info