The Stygian Spectral Shield Throw Effect

The graphic doesn't look inky, it looks like it was a bad alpha cutout. The shadow should be blurred more and the blue cross should be shield-shaped.
"
uqcypher wrote:
@Kwonryu

typically you want to use a "fake-main-hand" like Ewar's Mirage. This makes the initial shield chain once and the shards chain once afterwards. So your main target almost always gets hit by the shield and the shards.
More than one chain is counter-productive, as you loose damage from the support gem's "less damage" modifier and the shield shatters somewhere unpredictabe.

Another way of playing sst is with pierce. This makes only the shards pierce and is more effektive against very large packs. But you loose damge on smaller packs.

Thanks cypher!

Would LMP affect the shards?
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
daleyyc wrote:
Why, when you are already under fire already for releasing too many MTX, would a company think this is a good idea? </rhetorical>

PS nice try with the desperate sounding upsell that it looks good with 'gloom' armour, etc...

So much nerd rage in this thread. Different strokes for different folks. It’s an mtx, get over it.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
@Kwonryu

LMP works, but i would not do that because of the "less damage".
Instead go for the helmet enchantment with +5 shards.
Is like Boomerang Castlevania NES
Nice MTX effect, sadly SST its a garbage skill XD, and when is the buff?.
very cool MTX for a pretty bad feeling Skill, fix it and I will buy it :D
WTB a mtx for molten strike plz
if GGG spent 1/10th the effort on making the game stable and less buggy, that it spends on MTX this would be a much less frustrating game.

and yes, i do spend money on MTX and supporting the game.

shame none of that money is spent on anything but them making more MTX.

Can I please Request a Freezing Pulse MTX. It is long overdue, with respect :). I love the skill and i would love it even more if it had an Ebony Variant or something sick looking to go with the Sin armour set or the gloom armour set etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info