[Xbox One] New Microtransactions - the Gothic Armour Set and more!

Quick question:

Let's say that I have recently spent 200$ on regular Grinding Gear Game points (not coming from a supporter pack), will I be able to subtract their value from new supporter packs, and therefore spend less on the new supporter pack that will come after the Bestiary League ends?

/edit It seems that not... :/
Last edited by Talamoe on Mar 17, 2018, 10:08:02 AM
I dont know GGG, I have spent almost $100 on MTX items because I like the game and want to support you guys, but these prices are beyond insulting, you seriously want people to pay $20 for one weapon skin ? Sorry but your brew is becoming to bold for my tastes. Before releasing more MTX items maybe its time you re-evaluate the pricing on some of these items. $20 for one weapon skin !!! its absurd.
"
I dont know GGG, I have spent almost $100 on MTX items because I like the game and want to support you guys, but these prices are beyond insulting, you seriously want people to pay $20 for one weapon skin ? Sorry but your brew is becoming to bold for my tastes. Before releasing more MTX items maybe its time you re-evaluate the pricing on some of these items. $20 for one weapon skin !!! its absurd.

Lmao.. How else do you think GGG makes money? Use your brain dude.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/85royz/i_dont_think_its_unreasonable_for_ggg_to_focus_on

Read up, [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Franklin_GGG on Mar 20, 2018, 7:47:08 PM
"
"

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/85royz/i_dont_think_its_unreasonable_for_ggg_to_focus_on

OMG , use your brain!!! I'm not complaining [Removed by Support], did you even read ? NO! You really think its ok to charge $20 for a weapon skin and you call me a idiot. [Removed by Support]. Christ the level of ignorance I've encountered on this forum is reaching epic levels. In all my life experience I cannot fathom how even someone like you could find a way to argue with my point. The only reason I can think is that you didn't read my reply and just spouted off like some errant man child. Get a grip FFS!

its people like you who are ruining gaming, I have no problem supporting GGG, as I love the game they have provided. I have even spent more money than you probably have on MTX items but $20 for one weapon skin is a bridge too far. How in the utter hell can you sit here and argue and insult me ?{Removed by Support]

*EDIT* so the guy attacks me for no reason,calls me names and you do nothing but when I respond in kind you punish me ? This trend has got to stop MODS , I'm not kidding this is ridiculous !
Last edited by Franklin_GGG on Mar 20, 2018, 7:48:11 PM
"
"
"

OMG , use your brain!!! I'm not complaining [Removed by Support], did you even read ? NO! You really think its ok to charge $20 for a weapon skin and you call me a idiot. [Removed by Support]. Christ the level of ignorance I've encountered on this forum is reaching epic levels. In all my life experience I cannot fathom how even someone like you could find a way to argue with my point. The only reason I can think is that you didn't read my reply and just spouted off like some errant man child. Get a grip FFS!

its people like you who are ruining gaming, I have no problem supporting GGG, as I love the game they have provided. I have even spent more money than you probably have on MTX items but $20 for one weapon skin is a bridge too far. How in the utter hell can you sit here and argue and insult me ?{Removed by Support]

*EDIT* so the guy attacks me for no reason,calls me names and you do nothing but when I respond in kind you punish me ? This trend has got to stop MODS , I'm not kidding this is ridiculous !

You were complaining though.
"
"
"

To be fair noones putting a gun to your head and forcing you to buy the mtx`s.If you think they are over priced,cause i sure do on some stuff,just hope and wait they go on sale.

Not much else you can do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info