The Celestial Armour Set

"
鬼殺し wrote:
My God, it's full of stars.

It's actually quite good (minus the ugly ass helm but I have the Hood already), however I gotta say, the release timing might have been a little poor.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
TehGunslinger wrote:
So you make announcement of new MTX right after you had massive fuck up, and angered oh so many people from your playerbase? Instead of releasing statement explaining why you handled things shitty way you did - and maybe cooling atmosphere a bit, you release a new MTX?

Wow.

1000h/10 idea.

Reading announcements since yesterday is giving me only more and more dejection and somehow dissapointment.

This one feels even more like a slap in the face. Who decided it's a good idea to announce new buyable shit after major fuckup on the core gameplay? I tought there are issues with marketing decisions in company I work for, lol.

Remmember, never go full EA.

They did well fixing those problems.

Rollback = affect EVERYONE
Fix without rollback = affect small number of people.

Easy

Fix without rollback = affect EVERYONE as well.

Thing is if you now drop any quality piece of gear, be it 6l, be it lab enchant, be it shaped/elder base - it's price is already affected by the flood of those items duped. Thus it will affect your potential income. With this league being medicore, and nets actually cutting into amount of currency dropped this is really discouraging.

They would do well if someone really monitored this since as they said something about wanting to observe it in real time and react fast. Do that, notice shit is broken shutdown servers ASAP for maintenance, look into duped items - either delete them, or rollback - you reacted fast enough its kk.

But guess what they would do waaaay better if they acutally tested shit properly, like those werent some explicit hard to think of exploits, this was basic fucking stuff. "You cannot split shaper/elder items." - WELL ARE YOU SURE? If this copies base item, implicit modifiers are tied to items I wonder what could happen with enchant, which is also taking implicit modifier place?!

Easy boy.

Edit:
Also I don't agree that rollback affects EVERYONE. Depending on timezone people were sleeping, working, busy with real life. It probably affects you - but you're not everyone - I know bummer.
Last edited by TehGunslinger on Mar 9, 2018, 1:27:16 AM
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Ghostseer wrote:
This will look great on my 6L Astral plate I got for a steal, along with my shaped and elder Opal rings I also got for cheap.

Also, how stupid will this MTX look with a non-MTX helm?

who cares that you got those items?
There's a 54 page thread of people that would understand the references.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Shouldn't it be called "Celestial Skull", not "Celestial Helmet"?
Celestial Shield - Complex Design / Moving Parts
Celestial Staff - Moving Parts
Celestial Set - ...
"
TehGunslinger wrote:
So you make announcement of new MTX right after you had massive fuck up, and angered oh so many people from your playerbase? Instead of releasing statement explaining why you handled things shitty way you did - and maybe cooling atmosphere a bit, you release a new MTX?

Wow.

1000h/10 idea.

Reading announcements since yesterday is giving me only more and more dejection and somehow dissapointment.

This one feels even more like a slap in the face. Who decided it's a good idea to announce new buyable shit after major fuckup on the core gameplay? I tought there are issues with marketing decisions in company I work for, lol.

Totally agree.
I dont even want a rollback. I want GGG to apologize, to take responsibility.
U screwed up the whole league that I was waiting so much, U gave us 390 useless recipes, U gave the chosen one players IMBA recipe and blocked it for all others. Gooood work. Keep up.
But the worst thing U've done - U made me regret for Alpha Manticore Support. I refuse to support u anymore.
Let me tell you this:

Rollback problems:
Play progress of 100% people lost.
Items drops, MORE THAN 1 000 000 items lost.
Morals of 100% people go down, ragequit.
Economy stays same.

No rollbacks with fixs:
No play progress lost. No items drops lost.
Items, that have REAL affect to economy = around 1000.
There are MORE good items around and affect ONLY those, who abused that system. DOESNT AFFECT YOU.
People, that got rich or abused this method = around 100 - 500 at max.

So let me hear your BETTER SOLUTION!

"
TehGunslinger wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
TehGunslinger wrote:

Wow.

1000h/10 idea.

They did well fixing those problems.

Rollback = affect EVERYONE
Fix without rollback = affect small number of people.

Easy

Fix without rollback = affect EVERYONE as well.

Thing is if you now drop any quality piece of gear, be it 6l, be it lab enchant, be it shaped/elder base - it's price is already affected by the flood of those items duped. Thus it will affect your potential income. With this league being medicore, and nets actually cutting into amount of currency dropped this is really discouraging.

They would do well if someone really monitored this since as they said something about wanting to observe it in real time and react fast. Do that, notice shit is broken shutdown servers ASAP for maintenance, look into duped items - either delete them, or rollback - you reacted fast enough its kk.

But guess what they would do waaaay better if they acutally tested shit properly, like those werent some explicit hard to think of exploits, this was basic fucking stuff. "You cannot split shaper/elder items." - WELL ARE YOU SURE? If this copies base item, implicit modifiers are tied to items I wonder what could happen with enchant, which is also taking implicit modifier place?!

Easy boy.

Edit:
Also I don't agree that rollback affects EVERYONE. Depending on timezone people were sleeping, working, busy with real life. It probably affects you - but you're not everyone - I know bummer.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Mar 9, 2018, 3:44:24 AM
after yesterday's action you come with a new MTX ....
Your approach is really disrespectful to the honest players!

You should be ashamed!
Celestial themed MTXs were always my favorite! I am glad that you implement more and more of them :)
Last edited by Talamoe on Mar 9, 2018, 4:09:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info