Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
dvasan wrote:
it seems i have to ignite a mob to get this sword buffs and i need to find ways to ignite monsters now, to freeze a monster i have to do 5% of the monsters life as cold damage (0.06 sec freeze) but to ignite a monster any idea how much fire damage i have to do? so i can get "her embrace" buff
(my build is primary cold damage trying to fit in some fire damage based on how much i need for ignite)

Amount from the hit damage does not matter from what i know.

You need fire damage and either ignite chance or the ability to crit with fire damage.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 14, 2019, 1:15:10 PM
"
gandhar0 wrote:

Amount from the hit damage does not matter from what i know.

You need fire damage and either ignite chance or the ability to crit with fire damage.

thnx for helping buddy.
so im planning to use "added fire damage" support for some fire damage and diamond flask hopefully im able to ignite with my frost blades build and get her embrace buff still need to test on high levels and mapping
"
gandhar0 wrote:
From what i saw Uber Hillock spawned at the location where normally this guy is located.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rhys_of_Abram

That is obviously a bug since Uber Hillck can not spawn outside of act1 Twilight Strand (lvl 1).

Other than that thousands of players have likely experienced this glitch, way before any known streamer made it even more obvious (very first quest zone in part II).

With that amount of confirmed bug reports its a matter of time to be fixed.

Check previous page. Its already fixed.

@dvasan
Herald of Ash is helpful.

Fisrt one:

OK got two of them grind finished. I must say it was kinda short.

Everything else i found during farming.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 15, 2019, 1:53:22 AM
Got mine on the fist 12-hours of the league. Last 1/4 level to 8 was pure torture.

[dbLinkedItem id="13037421685"]

Total played per character was about 2:12 hours each. Hit U-Hillok a bit after Level 8. I also thought he got more HP than before. In 3.9 GGG said they buffed bosses.

Last edited by TheGoodBadWeird on Dec 15, 2019, 3:40:47 AM

First time I ever farm it. It took me my whole week-end, but I finally get to make my "Deicide fire-themed" Chieftain! And I even got good stats!

For those still trying, I used 4 Scions (level 8). It dropped somewhere around 40 runs after I got them all to level 8, something like 3,5 hours of playtime for each character. It's a pretty tough farm, but so satisfying, especially in SSF. Dont give up, listen to some music in the background and try to relax.
I recommend stand ups.
So im confused, ive heard that it drops as low as lvl 6 (there is a oni farming guid on reddit that reports this), most people say it drops at lvl 7 and up, but most people here are reporting it dropped for them at lvl 8. This makes me wonder if the drop chance improves as you level up.
Very rare to get it pre-7 these days.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Dec 17, 2019, 7:28:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info