Super Stash Sale

You did it again. Instead of saving up for a better graphics card I bought a supporter pack to get map and fragment tabs cheap even though I won't be able to play the endgame.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
You won, just bought a map tab :p

Damn Elder/Shaper system, you now must keep nearly all kind of maps in SSF :D

Skipped abyss, but will probably try Bestiary.
SSF for ever :)
not impressed with the fragment tab. half could be divided up in to the currency tab the other half in the new map tab. This is redundant. Its just going to be cheaper to get another stash tab. Map tab though is awesome! Maybe supporter feedback next time?
As some general feedback from a new player (well): very useful & well timed.

For other new players, I'd list the 'best' tabs in order:

Currency (invaluable)
Cards (you get to see the artwork displayed; better than the rewards for a lot of them!)

Woes (the crafting symbols that drop from frozen mobs) struck me as useful only if you intend to use them - at least I can dump them & forget about them.

Not upgraded to Maps / Fragments, but I hear that Dungeon Maps is very useful end-game. Perhaps next league then.

I claim my $5 as having the silliest forum titles to the right >
Last edited by Nameless_One on Feb 24, 2018, 6:01:46 PM
I don't mind GGG adding new tabs as it adds new currencies.

But the fragment tab--which I did buy--feels like it should've been part of the map tab.

A tab to quad tab upgrade would be great.

I know this is tough with the old leagues, but I think most would be willing to make concessions.

"
Mighty_fist wrote:
Do you ever have a sale for portal effect? I have never seen it so I am thinking about buying now (in case it never happens) or wait until the discout...

Yep. Regularly. Check here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals

Also, the $10 Karma Koin promotion for red voidgate still works at least as of yesterday:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1104844
Nice bought the map tab and div tab. Def a good sale
"
Yep. Regularly. Check here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals

Thanks a lot!! I wish I could see the future items on sales not only the once which have already happened haha. But I need not the red voidgate but the blue one as it suits to the Alpha Harpy supporter pack which I bought recently:)
missing frag tab acquired:!
Nice, bought map and fragment stash tab one day before discount.
;-;
Again
"
Nameless_One wrote:
As some general feedback from a new player (well): very useful & well timed.

For other new players, I'd list the 'best' tabs in order:

Currency (invaluable)
Cards (you get to see the artwork displayed; better than the rewards for a lot of them!)

Woes (the crafting symbols that drop from frozen mobs) struck me as useful only if you intend to use them - at least I can dump them & forget about them.

Not upgraded to Maps / Fragments, but I hear that Dungeon Maps is very useful end-game. Perhaps next league then.

I claim my $5 as having the silliest forum titles to the right >

Essences.

I would say to all rookie players that think what to buy.

1. Currency tab. Just take it.
2. Card tab. Convenience. Take it or not.
3. Essence tab. Like above.
4. Map tab. Not now. Get into game, feel it see how it works and in future You will decide.
5. Fragments tab. Useless. Just for very small % players. For most of us regular tab will do the job and it will have plenty of free space.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info