Skill Reveal - Spectral Shield Throw

please reveal tectonic strike soon.
Wasnt all that already known? I want mah Ascendancy reveals! BabyRage
Ascendancy please
Last edited by Lothrik on May 25, 2018, 11:41:42 PM
I think this happens in the video at around 0:13, but I'm not totally sure: if the shield hits an obstacle instead of an enemy, does it still spawn the secondary projectiles?

How does this skill interact with "projectiles return" (both the initial shield projectile and the shards)?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 18, 2018, 7:17:22 PM
Seriously, this is like an announcement to let us know that Friday will be following Thursday, show the class revamps so people can tweak their builds or quit the game and take up full time pokemon go via their mobile phones.
Looks good, like the slowmo vid. But the interactions with supports is disappointing and the description of the gameplay mechanics in the post is plain shit.
Last edited by Bananaplasm on Feb 18, 2018, 7:18:01 PM
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
No more new stuff. Btw I really like it GGG!!!

We need more about ascendancy changes because we got only 11 day to plan our builds and theorycraft.

;) haha
who cares about new skills. people are scared crazy that their ascendancy are going to be nerfed into the ground. just put us out of our misery so we know if we should bother

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info