[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

if this is current POB link:

-> https://pastebin.com/q87jraB1

how did u get that inc. max ES on opal ring?

"
if this is current POB link:

-> https://pastebin.com/q87jraB1

how did u get that inc. max ES on opal ring?

I believe the % max ES on the ring is legacy.
Last edited by Dev1ator on Jun 21, 2019, 2:29:06 PM
I did some changes to the tree and auras using yours as a template, looking good in PoB with the gear I bought today.

I'll see how it goes, I enjoyed playing LL RF back in Legacy, but when I tried it out again in Bestiary it didn't feel nowhere as good.

This does look very promising though, the regen doesn't look to be amazing (500 per second) vs. the regen I had last league on a Jugg (2500 per second) but nonetheless I will be pushing ~15k ES and ~0.5m Shaper DPS with the current gear (which has a lot of space for improvements, the belt and the rings were dirt cheap, around 1-3c each). Armour is also lower (40k) but that I don't worry much about.

I do hope it's gonna feel good with Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Abberath, but I guess I'll have to wait to see. Time of Need is amazing though, so I hope it can help with making up with (for my personal taste) low-ish regen.
Can anyone please explain what's the purpose of Healthy Mind jewel here?
Last edited by WhosChamp on Jun 22, 2019, 10:50:43 AM
"
WhosChamp wrote:

We don't really need life stat as it's all about ES.
So it may be good to convert that life into mana or ES using either Healthy Mind jewel or Energy From Within.
As we're using Guardian ascendancy some % of reserved mana will be converted into flat ES due to Radiant Faith ascendancy passive. Also via Memory Vault we gain some Armour as a result of reserved mana.
Energy From Within converts %life to %ES but due to substantial amount of mana nodes in the tree it's better to convert it to mana in this build as it gives higher ES overall.
Last edited by mkdnpna on Jun 22, 2019, 3:59:25 PM
Great Build! so far so good!
Last edited by W1n5t0n1 on Jun 22, 2019, 8:51:21 PM
Thanks for the guide. I am missing where to get the last 1% to max fire resist. I am at 81% but your picture shows 82%

I have a level 21 Purity of Fire in my Shield. What am I missing? Thanks in advanced!
"
mkdnpna wrote:
"
WhosChamp wrote:

We don't really need life stat as it's all about ES.
So it may be good to convert that life into mana or ES using either Healthy Mind jewel or Energy From Within.
As we're using Guardian ascendancy some % of reserved mana will be converted into flat ES due to Radiant Faith ascendancy passive. Also via Memory Vault we gain some Armour as a result of reserved mana.
Energy From Within converts %life to %ES but due to substantial amount of mana nodes in the tree it's better to convert it to mana in this build as it gives higher ES overall.

Thank you very much sir, great explanation!
"
Thanks for the guide. I am missing where to get the last 1% to max fire resist. I am at 81% but your picture shows 82%

I have a level 21 Purity of Fire in my Shield. What am I missing? Thanks in advanced!

As the guide states, some pictures may be outdated. The POB shows the updated fire resists which should be 81 to all.

You can get barbarism though if you are insistent on getting the +1 fire res. Build is very tight on passive points though so you will have to give something up.
Do we invest so much in mana because of arcane will? or is there another particular reason?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info