Wings and Back Attachments Multisale

Has there been any announcement if current purchases could be used towards upcoming league packs? would be good to know.
id love me some gloom wings !§!!
can u stop the mtx spam and run a Turmoil/Mayhem event for god sake?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I think wings in general are underwhelming. I’ve bought most but sadly rarely use them. Nice that GGG fixed some of the effects in recent months. Though I do hope that gold fish er...I mean Phoenix wings are improved...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I'm definitely the minority it seems... but I HATE Wings!

Exiles looking like F*****g butterflies. The Seeker pack scroll back attachment is solid, but I'll pass on the rest tyvm.
SSF since ~OB
Man, the basic capes are too pricey for me even on sale. I could get more in depth capes, but the solid colored ones? Not unless there's a hood up hood down variant coming with them, or the ability to use one on all my dudes.

I like the capes, really I do, but they're real pricey compared to other things ni the game. Speaking of things that don't go on sale, cosmic footprints, they ever going on sale again?
When are we getting exalted/seraph wings?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
stonespeak wrote:
I'm definitely the minority it seems... but I HATE Wings!

Exiles looking like F*****g butterflies. The Seeker pack scroll back attachment is solid, but I'll pass on the rest tyvm.

I am with you on this one :P Since Diablo 3 i don't understand why people care about wings lol
The wings do look nice except for a few weird ones. However, I don't like to equip wings as it makes my char appears to be larger. And I start to worry about dodging enemy projectiles/ aoe effects more. It's just a personal preference thing.

I like cloaks though because they look cool and I don't worry about dodging with the cloak on.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Nice, but can you make fucking dressing room?

Because, for example, I want to see how Deicide set looks with Phoenix wings or Dragon banners before I buy it.

We need to flood their offices with these request to raise an eyebrown on this issue.

100request a day for each ggg staff member would make this feature for us available.. in just 3 months. I think thats pretty accurate calculations. :)
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info