Development Manifesto: Abyss League Integration

"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
I said it few times already and almost every league:

Dont add every league specific mechanics into the core!

LOL dude really? why?

The game just gets bigger and bigger when they add more things to the core game. I actually feel bad they didn't added Cadiro/perandus league content and others like legacy league, leaguestones being added to the core game would fix all end-game problems we always had.

More and more content to the core game is the only way to make the game interesting and less boring.

Ignore this guy GGG, 95% of players LOVE things being added to core game. :)

Whats the point of having LEAGUE when everything it is also in STANDARD? Just fresh start is not enough.

LEAGUE is foccused on new content, for example in a ABYSS league you drop 54938593485 jewels and 5894385 belts every map you run.

When league content is added to the core game it is a lot less common than in a LEAGUE, that's why it's great.

You can expect finding a good jewel here and there ( very rare ) and having to craft your own stigian belt. Isn't that great? Aren't you excited about it? Cause I am.

It's a shame they didn't added perandus and legacy league content to the core game as well. Dropping Reliquary keys was better than exalted orbs. Good old times!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 7, 2018, 8:48:27 AM
Great news! I love this league and it's mechanics, and I'm really happy it gets rolled into the core game.
ugh, there was nothing good about abyss league :(
the cracks and depths are boring and not worth running - especially with those pitworms!
the items were insanely over-powered and made all other existing items obsolete.
Looks good, but don't put abyss or breach on zana 8
IMO all leagues should be implemented as optional mods for ZANA master, craftable onto maps. Not as a base core of the game.

Aside that, I am not against it. But I HOPE THE HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVERS WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTED WITH THE ABYSS LEAGUE INTO THE CORE GAME!!!
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Caulder10 wrote:
the cracks and depths are boring and not worth running - especially with those pitworms!
the items were insanely over-powered and made all other existing items obsolete.

This.

1 league, that destroys all other league items
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
lol some ppl here are so brainless

I'm afraid of this poe players... maybe spending too much time in the game and not going to school. :D

Good part is GGG staff still doing a good job. Thank you Qarl!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 7, 2018, 12:30:45 PM
"
Caulder10 wrote:

This contradicts itself. Either its not worth running or the items are overpowered and best in the game.

Personally I like the new items.
Bottoms line: elder / shaped items are way op and completely unnecessary. Game is ruined.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Personally I didn't like this league too much. Backtracking was terrible, yet items and monsters were interesting. Lich spawns were absolutely too rare. I would prefer to see it as Zana mod with the actual abyss number density and x times more lich chances.
I'm counting all the killers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info