Our Upcoming Development Schedule

I just started playing the game. I hope to see new things and challenges. BOY I LOVE THIS GAME!
GGG: thanks for all the work on the great game you give us!

On another note,
LOL, wow! Love the artwork!

"
Shayda123 wrote:
For people, who miss another Hype train.

fix the *ucking crashes, since the last patch i get about 10 crashes/day

lost chayula, xoph domains

get bent

now crashed three times on wasteland, fuck this shit

Last edited by SoM on Jan 29, 2018, 1:46:41 PM
Ready for another grind, bring it on ggg !
Awesome job GGG, will this be another passive tree reset?
Empty
Last edited by dizmova on May 16, 2018, 6:54:00 AM
To fast for me... For casual players the league duration is definitelly too short. Could be like 4 months instead of 3, or 6 months each league (half year), so players can take theirs time to enjoy the game in various ways with different characters imo...

Anyway this league is very enjoyable to me, you are doing great work!
Greets from Poland ;)
"
mill3nia wrote:
Hype! March 2nd will be the best birthday ever! 32 years old playing Path of Exile v3.2.0 :D

Yeah but you need to get one more challenge :P
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
We started playing when Harbringer was the League Challenge. When that ended everything was moved to the Standard league (Characters, Personal Stash and Guild Stash).

So, just curious what happens to all the personal and Guild Stash items in Abyss when Abyss League ends?

ie so I have 10 personal stash tabs and the league has 10 League stash tabs and they're all currently full and so is the standard Stash tabs from when Harbringer League was moved to Standard.

What's the behavior when this league ends for consolidating the stash tabs, like happened in Harbringer when it ended, for each of the Personal Stash Tab(s) and the Guild Stash Tab(s) if they are all full when the Abyss league ends?

I'd rather not find out the hard way that some automated arbitrary method was used because the tabs where full and the everything from Abyss is lost in all the tabs or the existing stuff now in standard league is lost or both.

Thanks,

- Rovi
Are we going to see our 10th skill gem finally, 3 months late?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info