Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

This should have been part of the map stash tab or the currency stash or both. I've happily bought all the past stash tabs but I wont be buying this one. This is greed GGG.
I feel like maybe this one is a little bit cynical, Grinding Gear. Okay, cool, appreciated new functionality, but I've already sunk, like...at least fifty, sixty bucks into tabs alone. I've got a Map, an Essence, a Card, a Currency, the Quad that came with the one package even though quad tabs suck, a bunch of extra tabs, all of them either bought as or upgraded to Premium...

I'm thinking maybe we can dial it down just a little bit on milking players for super-premium tabs and incorporate a bit of this sort of functionality into other tabs? Map fragments coulda gone into the Map tab, Breach shards could easily have gone into Currency, and nobody cared about Divine Vessels taking up ordinary storage space.

I enjoy the game (clearly, given my Bad Decision Bar on the right here) and I've paid about two hundred folks' fair shot into it...but maybe we can ease up on the capitalism just a touch?
Last edited by 1453R on Jan 25, 2018, 7:56:01 PM
"
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs
Of course it could, but they wouldn't make any money that way.
Stop complaining. This is good stuff. Keep up the good work GGG!
Permanent Hardcore only.
the dam game is free, quit complaining about an optional purchase ya big babies!
There's only so much they can give us for free, guys. C'mon now.
"
xxArturoxx wrote:
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs
yes it could

But that would be too difficult and complex to accomplish. The map tab is already a bunch of nested tabs in one... /s

I agree, this is blatantly just a split for more cash grabbing. I love to support the game, have bought a bunch of supporter packs and points, but don't appreciate the logic behind this split of fragments from the map tab. To get started playing PoE, efficiently and enjoyably, you need to get stash tabs of all sorts.
If you don't like it. Don't buy it. Personally I don't see the need for it, so I won't be buying it. But GGG had to do work to get this functionality, and as such is going to attempt to generate revenue from it.
Rip my points.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info