πŸ’²πŸ’²The Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>πŸ’²πŸ’² || Looking for Experienced Players || Discord || SC ||

Last edited by Kaethos on Jul 16, 2019, 11:05:24 PM
> How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in (and which one you enjoyed the most and why)

"Joined: Mar 29, 2012" - I remember msging Chris on MSN Messenger for a key back in the day... Good times. Honestly, I've been Standard League player up until recently, I've played the last few leagues. Legacy League was probably my favorite, was a ton of fun running my favorite leaguestones constantly.

> Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.

At the beginning Flipping and Meta Crafting was my go to meta for making currency, I have a very lengthy post on the forums from way back with me complaining about how sitting in town afk waiting for a "Ding" is my profitable then playing the actual game. Now days while that is still the most profitable way, doing stuff like T16 UGS and what not in full groups is extremely profitable.

Here is the link to the thread I was talking about - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1063476

> Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s (standard).

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/4917158
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/4875099
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/4931546 (By Far one of my most expensive builds)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/4929855
When Rich players get bored... https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/8895300

> How can you contribute to the guild?
A player who isn't retarded, willing to push end game, mature, and fun to play with. I'm just a chill guy to be around along with being trust worthy - Morality and Integrity is extremely important to me as I'm currently in the Military.

> Optional: Favourite aspects of the game and builds you've enjoyed the most.
So Many builds over the several past years... Both old and New flicker strike has been extremely enjoyable... Windripper has always been a ton of fun... All my CoC builds... This game in general is just a ton of fun.
woah
β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€
"
Ryphe wrote:
woah

Spoiler
woah
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet
"
Ryphe wrote:
woah

Spoiler
Spoiler
woah
@slaykor

ᕦ(Γ²_Γ³Λ‡)α•€
Gais stop bulli!
"
Eldubs wrote:
Gais stop bulli!

booli is what we do.
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet
> How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in (and which one you enjoyed the most and why)
I started around ambush league, and have been playing on and off ever since. I was first to 100 in talisman SC league playing an aurabot. My favourite league was probaly delve, as it is the first league since ascendancy came out, were it was actually worth to invest into any other char then youre magic finder.

> Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.
Most of my currency probaly comes from flipping items,selling crafted meta items or items that didnt hit what i was looking for, buying up certain uniques in large amouth for vaaling, much of the standard stuff tbh. for farming i mostly play supports, so much of it is usally 6 man leech partys with a mfer, it does tend to happen that i do farm uelder aswell on a different toon when no carry online or something similar. i do try to avoid flipping as much as possible tho since i just dont enjoy standing afk in my hideout.

> Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s (standard).
My profile is public and many of my chars is well geared, i dont have very much interest in stacking currency but instead invest everything to min max a char. for me standard is close to non existent.

I have experience with all PROPER support build on a min max lvl, apart from delve immunity builds. 100% teamplayer, i dont find the game very interesting playing it alone and that is also why i tend to play support builds.

Definetly min maxing characters, and pushing ladder if i have the team for it. for builds i think old KB was the shit, i also have some issues when i get bored to try make animate guardian a carry, which usally dosent end up super enjoyable:(.

If u have any questions feel free to pm me or post here and i will check up.
either way i hope to hear from u.

Moosemanden

domination. rampage, warbands (I think?), prophecy, essence, breach, harbinger, legacy(I think?), abyss, delve, incursion, and betrayal.

I've played almost all of them, skipping a few probably due to school or real life situations. anywhere from 1500-2000 hours played. Breach, delve, abyss, and incursion were all really good in my opinion. Lots of mobs = happy me

I try to play at my own pace and stuck to mostly mapping, flipping currency early for exalt or other consumables for late league. I tried low level delving at the end of this league and it was very good at making currency at pretty much zero cost. That was surprising.

Betrayal league currency made around 30 exalt. standard sitting at maybe 150-200 exalt? most expensive items being a headhunter and legacy perfect goldwyrm

Rushing atlas, tips, open to ideas on making currency and minmaxing that while still enjoying the game

I believe I started midway through essence league. I was introduced to the game by a friend and as a newbie, to arpgs I didn't exactly know what the hell I was doing since my friend wasn't that much more experienced than me.

Concerning the leagues that I've played, I have played essence|Breach|Harbinger|Beastiary(1month event)|Incursion|Betrayal

You will notice that I typically skip leagues and that's because I'm a student and work a part-time job. I play a ton during the leagues that I play and often take prolonged breaks to subside burnout. Typically I play for 1-2 months and only roll 1-2 characters. Also nice to note that in every league i played other than beastiary i couldve gotten 36/40 (it's not hard i know). I'm not sure if you can check what challaneges someone has completed but if you look over what i'm missing from those leagues it's pretty obvious that i was just lazy/didn't care.

Favourite league breach -> vaalspark strand bombing. not much else to say

> Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however, there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.

I will use Incursion league as my primary example since that was by far my most successful league, as well as the league that I played most confidently. In Incursion, I made my currency primarily by running t16s with elder/shaper influence and using the dropped elder/shaper bases to craft. In addition to this, I also made a considerable amount of currency selling abyss jewels (i have like 45 stash tabs so this is no brainer).

Outside of mapping related operations, I made currency by of course... flipping. Flipping is somewhat of a no brainer but a few examples would be zerphi's heart's perceived early league value. I Bought mine early for 9ex because I knew that the value of the item would spike considerably. I see myself more or less as a collector so I didn't end up selling mine for 240ex end of league same as the +1 curse presence from breach that you'll see later...

the boots that I have linked here, I bought around week 1 or 2 for 4ex which to my surprise, the boots had been listed for a few days. I ended up getting 10ex and 20ex offers later in the league. More recent example would be flipping a shield bought for 4ex for 12ex, and (you won't believe it) selling an envy aul's for 30ex...

as you know now, yoke has been upped in rarity considerably. I understood the power of free ele shock so i had bought this amy for a meager 2ex before uberdan's elehit build had presented the power of the amulet. My profile is public and the character that I played during incursion is "rooflesssupport" (a wordplay on ruthless). Besides ruthlesssupport my geared characters include cutebangs_|breachdad(a bad coc buff test)|Babyghost(betrayal)

An aisde would be that i'm unfamiliar with proper fossil crafting but I know how to meta craft.

random items worth showing (?) I think these get across the point of how I play. there are also more decent multi ex items but in terms of content theyre pretty boring.

the jewels were a fairly expensive collection during harbinger league where I played coc discharge (lol discharge in 3.0)

the sorrow stinger was my vspark dagger during breach league

maybe check cutebangs_ cause I spent a decent amount of currency buying jewels for that character though I think I remember buying a lot of 3mods and slamming random stuff onto some of them? the character is total meme tho.

also have a 20ex watchers and unnatural instinct on babyghost -> esgoh and es recovery rate

I think the best way I can contribute is price checking and finding sweet deals for other people to buy cause I'm too lazy to flip and I enjoy dumping all of my currency into a single character and buying 2 sets worth of gear for one character because I hate leveling to maps so so much.

additionally, if a lot of currency moves through this guild I can sell stuff for you guys. Depending on the league I can have anywhere from 10-20 empty stash tabs at a time.

2.6 vaalspark cause zoom zoom ezgame -> playing clear speed never feels the same anymore :(

favourite aspect of the game is min maxing? I have mixed opinions on poe as a game but since incursion my goal has been to create some whack shit build and dump currency into it until it works moderately well. Like bv ascendant doesn't sound bad until you realize this was in incursion... i was 1 of 2~ over level 94/95(?) not using disintegrator. Then there's this league where i'm playing bv coc occultist which is far from optimal. I respecced the character from bv arakaali's fang too lol.

I find poe kind of stale content wise but min-maxing and coming up with weird builds is the core of my enjoyment.

note: I'm currently in a guild with some good friends that I've found through other games over the years. in the guild there is maybe only 2-3 people who actually interact actively in the guild thus leaving isn't really a problem. Though if I'm given an offer to join the guild I have some questions that I would like to discuss through discord.

Last edited by Jangerson on Feb 27, 2019, 2:34:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info