War for the Atlas is now live!

It's sweet AF!

The expanded atlas feels so good.
Really, more maps is all I wanted since I saw those new tasty tilesets in 3.0.

The new VP is very strong on a tanky build.

Now give us the Abyss packs, and let me eat instant ramen for this eternity!
Last edited by GrayR on Dec 8, 2017, 6:55:20 PM
The Dominus fight is broken! He want spawn the second wave of Mini Bosses after the first ones died! please fix!
"
Sarno wrote:
Would it be possible to get an ETA on when Abyss packs might appear? I've scoured the forums, Reddit, and Twitter and either I'm blind or there's been zero communication about it.

My thoughts exactly.

I've looked everywhere for info about the Abyss packs, but there's nothing to be found really.

I'm worried they might not come out at all, given the absence of communication about them from GGG. I sincerely hope they will, though -the WftA packs are definitely not my thing.
when will it be live xbox
"
Please consider checking out our new War for the Atlas Supporter Packs.

I would like to but ... Xsolla.
Xbox was announced to be the same release date I read, any info or time?
nvm it said about 8 days after
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032366
Last edited by Soulphage on Dec 9, 2017, 1:18:55 AM
"
Sarno wrote:
Would it be possible to get an ETA on when Abyss packs might appear? I've scoured the forums, Reddit, and Twitter and either I'm blind or there's been zero communication about it.

From this article:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2034898

"You won't see the Abyss Supporter Packs or new stash tab before 3.1.0 launches. We don't have a date to announce for these yet, but we'll keep you posted."

im hype for this,,,but im still updating :)
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
"
vio wrote:
ALL the problem handling posts for the 3.1 release were exclusively done in reddit.

please close your forums.

Why do they do this? I don't use Reddit at all and would never think to go there for POE issues. The forum is where I come for information. Disjointed communication channels.
the abysses are very impressive, great work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info