Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

"Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1% chance to receive one of the helmet skins which means it would take an average of 8.33 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward."

Tell me these dont have to be consecutive hours!

Im at 60% chance of getting something every 5minutes. somethings not working here.
Last edited by DAYLEET on Dec 12, 2017, 11:34:16 PM
I was about to give up after over 50 hours, then I switched to PressStartToPaws's stream, went afk for a few minutes and when I came back I finally recieved the hat :D
Man twitch is twitching so hard.
Under my name it doesn't say I am watching the stream with POE on it but some random stream I didn't even open today.. Does that mean that all this time I watched a POE stream wasn't even registered?
12 hours no drop :( annoying
Well, I am coming up on like 85 hrs of watching and lurking and no drop. So I'm either just insanely unlucky or something is broken.
Is this event still going. Have been watching 8-24h per day since the start and still no hat...
Apparently I'm just unlucky, so after about 90 hrs I got one.
meh, fuck this, I'm giving up, after so many hours nothing
Does this have to be through a web browser? I have watched 40+ hours on my phone and xbox and no drops...or am I just super unlucky?
Got mine two days ago - the Flame which has 10% rarity! Quite surprised and happy about that :)
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info