Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

"
kierny wrote:
"
mreinales wrote:
"
kierny wrote:
"This room is in followers-only mode. Follow ziggydlive to join the community!"

Getting this constantly. Tried unlinking and linking again, following and unfollowing. Nothing works...

Edit
Tried t type !drops via phone, still nothing.

same here, did you fixed it ? This room is in followers-only mode. Follow ziggydlive to join the community!

Nope, tried different thing but this isn't working.

But in Twitch and PoE site it says im linked so...

Thats a thing for ZiggyDs channel on Twitch. Means you have to be following him on twitch for a certain amount of time before chatting. Stops bots/spammers etc. Any channel can do it. He probably hasnt turned it off yet. Most likely forgot. Shouldn't be a long timer hopefully.
"
Timbroslice wrote:
Taking notes from Warframe, smart.

Hopefully not. I got nothing except the "link accounts" reward and I watched 2 consecutive hours to get the 1 cumulative hour reward... I hope it's not the same with PoE.
"You are permanently banned from talking in ziggydlive."
There's one helm that I really like above all of the others. I know that you can only get one per account, so is there any way to refuse a win for another roll at one you'd want? (if not, then please)
Ohh, a neat way to get some loot from watching streams. I'm down and thanks!

Last edited by Enja_N on Nov 28, 2017, 5:52:32 PM
this is awful promotion
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
WOW !!! Awesome, thanks GGG
If i hate the principle of watching streamers, can i make my own stream, watch myself and still win helmet?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Yay for free stuff.
But having seen this lootdrop stuff in Smite and Warframe - I am not a fan. You kill all discussions because people just cant grasp the concept that "!drops" etc does nothing. They spam it over and over and over like the brainless monkeys they are.
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Nov 28, 2017, 5:42:34 PM
"
Zanryu wrote:
What if I hate all streamers? No chance! GG GGG for another promotion for only a selected few, who actually cares about streamers. I find no joy in watching others play. Glad for those who can.

He's not playing, it's a podcast. It's people talking about the game and new mechanics.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info