Upcoming Unique Items and Divination Cards

PLEASE let there be 3D art for Invictus Solaris!
"
ncsbert wrote:
PLEASE let there be 3D art for Invictus Solaris!
close enough

PS: How the fuck we link Mtx now?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 26, 2017, 8:52:13 PM
None of these add anything to the game
besides the unid t16 corrupt map, the rest of those div cards SUCK .... what a fail ... best guess considering how bad the div cards are, is that they were supporter cards or GGG had an aneurism
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"...converting some of its physical damage to cold. With two of these, your Glacial Cascade will be dealing purely cold damage."

This is a NERF. The fact that GC deals both phys & cold dmg makes it a great spell. Really hoping you change this aspect before release, GGG. It's bad enough I went through my recent quest rewards in the Mayhem race, finding absolutely nothing a cold using spell caster can put to use. :/

wat
Glacial Cascade threshold jewel, really? It already has many options how to fully convert damage to deal a pure elemental damage.

Can you please come up with the Double Strike threshold jewel? I am tired of a mandatory Double Strike + Melee Splash + Multistrike combination which leaves no space for creativity. Using Multistrike also feels kind of inefficient because it makes attack repeat only once however damage penalty is still the same.
I have to assume GC is getting nerfed in 3.1 due to miners, and isn't actually being buffed for self-casters. That's the only conclusion that can be drawn from that threshold jewel. Too much unknown before patch notes, like Slayer and VP nerfs.

I really like the concept of the gloves, but then I realize, you have to spend 800 mana just to be a pre-nerf Assassin for 2 seconds. That's a no from me dawg.

No comment on the shields until we know what those skills do. I doubt they're worth building around since that's not what this game is actually about any more.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Looks like my build will be making a return in 3.1 after all :D LOUIE!!!!!!!

The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Stop trash items and div cards please, it just makes loot boring .
No one likes to loot a lot of 1 alch uniq in high tiers maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info