The Abyss Challenge League

Where is your diversity comments now reddit meta kids?
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Nov 24, 2017, 5:12:38 AM
I hope the amount of creatures spawned is much greater than what you show in the trailer.
We all know Breach was the most successful league, so please learn from it and give us lots of monsters to kill.

Also please don't make endgame bosses so rare and at the same time deadly.
If it takes 2 weeks to try out a boss for the first time you shouldn't be punished by a oneshot mechanic because you didn't watch the nolifer video that downed him on day 2 with a totem build.
I hope to god no more conditional challenges, that is not grinding!

Btw, when do we get the challenges?
Abyssal portal, here i come
"
fesru wrote:
Thanks for apparently keeping reflect. Will be a joy to be forced to have low damage or only use abilities that can not be reflected.
Hopefully this is a sign that you adjusted nothing about the game while removing vaal pact, thus effectively limiting which builds are playable even more.

Can not wait until patch notes to see which else of the popular skills people had fun with that will be unplayable in 3.1.

Keep subtracting, soon we will all have to play glacial hammer or other games.

QFT

On the plus side, I've got plenty of other games on steam I was neglecting until recently. Unfortunately, in the war for the atlas trailer it looked like they added shoggoths to the game, so I'll have to at least try out the new league long enough to encounter them, though at least I'll be going in fully expecting it to be an otherwise thoroughly unenjoyable experience.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
"
These difficult boss fights are quite rare, but very rewarding.

riiight
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Ok i'm in.
Hf :)
Looks good
I seriously hope GGG folks will greatly buff Bringer of Rain for the 3.1 as it will become completely useless unique compared to the shaped/elder 7l rares.
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info