Adjustments to Existing Corpse Spells

My body is extremely ready for the new Detonate Dead :O
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Boom indeed.

Digging this Rise Of The Necromancer thing you've come up with. It's about time an ARPG did that.

Can we all agree that a special font or punctuation mark is needed for sarcasm?
"
twitticles wrote:
"
Marikhen wrote:
I like that Detonate Dead is getting updated to be more useful in the current game environment, but I can't help but think that it would be more interesting if it could detonate more than one corpse at a time, whether natively or via support gems like Chain, Increase Area of Effect, or the incoming Spell Cascade.

You can, Trap + Cluster Trap/Multiple Traps.

There's also that new support "Spell Cascade", supported aoe skill also affects area in front and behind the targetted area, In my assumption, the corpses in front and behind your targetted corpse will explode as well.
"
Kytten wrote:
The fact you make a point to say "Unreflectable" damage on the remake means reflect will still be alive and well in the game. Are there changes coming to reflect with the changes to Vaal Pact?

Soul of Yugul, "Ash, Frost and Storm", Headsman and Paragon of Calamity as well as Sybil's Lament.

Reflect solved.
It's looking like I'm going to have to make a summoner when 3.1 launches... :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
"
Arifureta wrote:
There's also that new support "Spell Cascade", supported aoe skill also affects area in front and behind the targetted area, In my assumption, the corpses in front and behind your targetted corpse will explode as well.

Spell Cascade only works on skills that target an area. DD doesn't target an area, just a corpse.
Another wave of skills being nerfed....quite horrible no bow new skill. Lack of imagination GGG?
Does this mean Spell Cascade will work with Detonate Dead?

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Arifureta wrote:

Spell Cascade only works on skills that target an area. DD doesn't target an area, just a corpse.

I kind of assumed DD targets a corpse OR an area if there are no corpses after the changes mentioned.

I mean will you still be able to cast Detonate Dead without targeting a corpse? The post about the changes implies the corpse requirement to dealing damage with Detonate Dead was also changed, but idk, it's not clear.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last edited by FriendlyGamerGuy on Nov 21, 2017, 11:40:30 PM
Ol nice!
The Holy Bible
GGG <3

Please back old Arctic Armour for 1.3.0 Version :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info