Path of Exile: War for the Atlas

You forgot mention that Shaped and Elder items are obtainable only from loot boxes for $4,99!
"
Ericpwn wrote:
were proud to announce another let down, of recycled content, maps items and builds, redo everything youve been doing for the last few years only with more micro transaction garbage.

says the guy with 0 supporter packs, LMAO. Let those who actually support the game complain of micro transactions if it bothers them.
saw the new gems

spellcasters/projectile users - for the win

melee - 'lesser melee splash'

guys, do you really think that this solves ANYTHING? have you played melee at all? Sunder is great (and beats single target skills in most scenarios) but compare that to any spell builds or wander or archer or whatever and it is just noob trap

please cut the power creep for ranged playstyles and make melee actually a viable choice for once. it is and for a long time just a sad joke

lesser melee splash.. really?
Awesome!You are the best developers!
More maps, changes to map density and so on. This is all great news!

However the one issue that has not been addressed and reason why I have quit path of exile in 3.0 after reaching level 89 with a pretty power character was the lack of mapo drops. Simply put, I had shaped my atlas and spend... Well let's just say, not an insignificant amount of currency to do so. However the results were pretty much what I expected and pretty much what they always are 100% of the times.

There is no way to sustain high level maps! Try as one might it is not sustainable. I dunno what people who often stream do but I, doing the same thing. Shapping the maps to get good maps with plenty of mobs, going for some of the maps that also have multiple bosses for increased drop chances. It just doesn't happens, I cannot maintain a high level map pool, in fact higher yellows maps are also a hit or miss kinda thing. Sometimes they drop more, sometimes I run out.

I'm not even going to try 3.1 if this issue is not addressed because frankly, it's not fun not being able to maintain a map pool. Please understand that I do not need a way to play just the map I want, but I want high level mapping to be sustainable. Something along the lines of at bare minimum a map of the same tier will always drop.

One of the things that keep players playing is feeling they are making progress and if the game RNG just means that players not being able to progress simply because they can't get maps that give them XP, then what is the point?
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Can't wait.
"
Vermin wrote:
"
I really hope the hungry loop works the way I think it works

Yeah - I assume it gains the support gem effects that you sacrifice to it - very nice if so.

This is going to be expensive if this is correct. Personally "Crafted" CWDT rings... WTF?!
"
papas88063 wrote:
"
Ericpwn wrote:
were proud to announce another let down, of recycled content, maps items and builds, redo everything youve been doing for the last few years only with more micro transaction garbage.

says the guy with 0 supporter packs, LMAO. Let those who actually support the game complain of micro transactions if it bothers them.

Some people don't feel the need to epeen their support big guy.
Saved
Where are patch notes? That's is most important.
SO MUCH HYPE !!!!!!!

GGG what new STASH TAB we get wuth this expansion? Already mentioned in post a few weeks ago.... MAPS PLS
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info