Payment Improvements for Tomorrow's Supporter Packs

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
European customers are now offered prices in Euros, which means that they don't have to pay currency conversion fees any more to make purchases!

Conversion fees? Where? With paypal for example, there is no fee for sending money, afaik.

The Euro is pretty strong compared to USD. Which is because 40$ is not 40€ e.g.. Hopefully the new Euro prices offer a fair exchange rate ;).

IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
NICE!!! btc coming

waiting so lonnnnnnng
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
European customers are now offered prices in Euros, which means that they don't have to pay currency conversion fees any more to make purchases!

Conversion fees? Where? With paypal for example, there is no fee for sending money, afaik.

The Euro is pretty strong compared to USD. Which is because 40$ is not 40€ e.g.. Hopefully the new Euro prices offer a fair exchange rate ;).

85 eurocents per dollar

Regarding the conversion fees, you may be surprised to find out that providers often charge 3-5% for that! It's rolled into the rate they use. This will save you some money if you use a Euro-based credit card for sure.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 15, 2017, 9:13:37 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

85 eurocents per dollar

Regarding the conversion fees, you may be surprised to find out that providers often charge 3-5% for that! It's rolled into the rate they use. This will save you some money if you use a Euro-based credit card for sure.

Hellloooo currency arbitrage
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
This post from the other day had me eagerly pressing F9 all day:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I wanted to post this before Thursday's 3.1.0 expansion announcement, as it's not specifically mentioned in our marketing materials but is an important change...

Now apparently it's not happening until Friday.
WOOT, LOVE THEM PACKX
Can I pay with bitcoin or etherium?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
For a second I read trade improvements...
700+ payment options aside, Xsolla still charges a lot, and I mean a lot, extra, it's outrageous. How is this even positive for people who really don't have any other way to pay?

Paying with PayPal (through Xsolla?!) is currently cheaper for me than paying through Xsolla with European methods. A tad weird, I'd say.

Edit: grammar + more ranting.
Last edited by merijn90 on Nov 15, 2017, 9:44:48 PM
Nice new supporter packs xD i cant wait.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info