Updates to the Content Schedule

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Very good job pro noobish from GGG!!!
This year we will only have two leagues,haha.

The worst Legacy league lasted for six months,and now this shit Harbinger league will last for four months!!!

Haha,Ten months this year for only two new leagues?!

If you have not noticed, every year you are getting worse and worse.

In the past few years, we've always got a new league every three months,and what you doing now???

It's no wonder that a large number of older and more experienced players are leaving this game,why?

The only reason you are, who have become incredibly incompetent over the past year, because of these procedures, a large number of players do not play any more this game.

Every month you have less and less players.Just keep on going, and no one will ever play this game very quickly

Two days ago you celebrated four years of successful work!!!
And how you've rewarded us players for your anniversary? Every serious company would gift something to the players on that day,e.g some mtx,but no, you have become selfish, and this is seen in this Harbinger league,for all 40 challenges,you gave us the worst rewards,mtx ever!!!
You do not have respect for us, it is noticed that you do not appreciate at all and do not regard us as players
Very good job from GGG
Right... Not really.
All good, thanks for the update. The events sound promising. Keep up the great work guys!
Worth the wait for you Bex urm I mean for the polish of course Lul
I just got Friday Dec 1st and the entire next week approved off of work too!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooo! Make it go back! Please!
You got to be kidding me, first you say november then december 1st now 8th? Kind of fkn sick of this dank ass league. Don't even get me started on how hc and sc leagues are now the same, or the fact that there hasn't been a fkn race season since start of this year which was a crappy amulet one which doesnt even show alternative art in game. You guys have been really lazy lately. It's tedious, the things that brought me to this game are disappearing.
Noob question: i'm playing the main quest in harbinger league, so i will not be able to finish it and then i have to restart it from the start? i don't understand.
Thank you in advance.
On may Birthday nice
Will the Xbox harbinger league end at the same time?
Thanks GGG for your work
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hope they use this time to actually complete acts 5-10, was pretty jarring suddenly having my char become a silent protag.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info