Harbinger League Statistics

oh ye forgot streamers
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Eperviers wrote:
The Labyrinth clearly need to be removed.

No thank you, I love the lab. If you don't like it, don't play it after you get your ascendancy points.

Some of us just want those ascendancy points anyway. The Lab is forced HC mode for people who would otherwise NOT play HC modes. I personally think it's bullshit, but it's so god damned lucrative for builds you'd be stupid NOT to partake in the Lab.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Eperviers wrote:
The Labyrinth clearly need to be removed.

No thank you, I love the lab. If you don't like it, don't play it after you get your ascendancy points.

Some of us just want those ascendancy points anyway. The Lab is forced HC mode for people who would otherwise NOT play HC modes. I personally think it's bullshit, but it's so god damned lucrative for builds you'd be stupid NOT to partake in the Lab.

Capturing souls with the pantheon system gives builds stat bonuses too, and not everyone will throw a divine vessel in with a corresponding tier 13 or 14 map to run it for the final unlock on major gods. No one is forcing you to do this in pantheon. No one if forcing you to do labyrinth, or anything else in game. No one is forcing you to make/buy a 6L item either for your build.

You either bite the bullet and do it to gain additional boosts in stats/mechanics, or you don't. Not all content in the game should be the same, nor require the same strategy. Perhaps you'd be happy if PoE was just made into an "incremental game" where the chaos and exalts roll in for you automatically over time?

Should GGG listen to the complainers and give everyone pain-free Shaper, Atziri, and Izaro runs to make PoE a kinder, gentler place? Of course not. Nothing inherently wrong with complaining about it (and nothing wrong with disputing those complaints), but don't expect anything in PoE to change because of that.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"The Labyrinth 4.12%"

This is an ongoing meme.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
> 1.34%
wow 0.0
The RNG on the end game grind has serious problems. I can't even get my last ascendancy point because 400 map boss kills in and I have yet to find the last trial needed to unlock uber lab. Unlocking a few extra pantheon perks is nothing compared to unlocking ascendancy classes, lab is absolutely essential for everyone despite it being so different than the rest of the gameplay that those players might want to play.
"
Jideament wrote:
"The Labyrinth 4.12%"

This is an ongoing meme.

...that's taken out of context.

All data...
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Towns 9.75%
Hideouts 33.30%
Part One (Acts 1-5) 16.66%
Part Two (Acts 6-10) 10.25%
Maps 24.25%
The Labyrinth 4.12%
Other 1.67%

So if you take out the time spent in towns and hideouts (ie: not playing areas), you're left with...
Acts: 26.91%
Maps: 24.25%
Lab: 4.12%
Other: 1.67%

...which is 56.95%. So if you weight those four items and do a percentage for time spent in lab, that would be 7.23% instead (56.95 / 4.12).

The Labyrinth: 7.23% of actual gaming.

If there are 200,000 (just an example) players online all the time, 14,460 of those players are in lab all the time. Considering that lab is a small fraction of actual content in game, that number is actually impressive.

What this means is that a lot of people are farming the lab to make up for all of the people supposedly avoiding the lab. And take into account that "other" would include doing dailies or master missions.

Other ways to look at it...

• If you happen to play 2 hours of actual content a day (not just sitting in hideout), more than 8 minutes of each day is spent in the lab.

• For every 14 people completely avoiding the lab, 1 person is playing the lab exclusively.

• People spend double or even triple the amount of time in the lab than they spend doing master missions, from Zana rotas to dailies.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Oct 17, 2017, 2:58:29 PM
ssf harbinger stats?

91 Glad, dank gear
League was in line with hot garbage after Legacy and Breach. Please next league be spicy.
"
"
lordgold wrote:
Delete lab pls

^

How bout you just find a new game to play. Kinda annoyin to see people that dont even play the game, bitch about the game. How about you just dont do lab and stop using ascendensies ever. Works fine for everyone i guess. Don't reckon you care that your build is gonna suck, if you dont even play it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info