Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

Hi GGG!

You have my deep thanks for the new languages supports. Now my friend will be able to play Path of exile and understand it in his own language!!

<3 <3 From France
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Victini wrote:
Great... now i have to log in disable my auras restore mana then summon golems, restore mana again then reactivate auras.

I'm surprised you are the first I've seen bring this up. Annoying isn't it.

I guess the Devs don't play aura builds that leave less mana than some active skills require.

Or, here's a thought, the 1% of people inconvenienced by that are just going to have to deal since the other 99% were inconvenienced by the way it was.

An optional toggle wouldn't be a bad thing, but try to see beyond yourselves.

Or.... just take your auras off before you log out.
"
_BADKARMA_ wrote:
A bit of constructive criticism: please acknowledge sooner (not fix), but at least let us know that you are looking into it. I would have liked to seen a forum post to the community, and I am hoping the message above is legit.

This IS a forum post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2017682
Several people have asked, but no one has answered. I'll ask again... Does efficacy work with righteous fire now?
Can I just say as a summoner I was super exited about the update and now; now I don't think its working for me. Where do I find specters I want ??? Specters die in high tire maps and than I have to look for the again. Because desecrate now can now only create monsters that are in the instance it is used in it takes forever to find particular specters.
How do I get high level specters every time now and not stuff around trying to find them?
"
Can I just say as a summoner I was super exited about the update and now; now I don't think its working for me. Where do I find specters I want ??? Specters die in high tire maps and than I have to look for the again. Because desecrate now can now only create monsters that are in the instance it is used in it takes forever to find particular specters.
How do I get high level specters every time now and not stuff around trying to find them?

Try reading the posts before yours eh. They're making a tweak so that desecrate can create corpses for spectres that were already in the instance.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
so i was playing spectres these two weeks before the patch. Where are cinematicts?
Nice patch, thanks GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
im actually really sad to see that you can no longer desecrate the monsters you want in most zones. this is a HUGE issue because you cant get the minions you want anymore.

so now just to play my build i have to sink like 20chaos of alts into a map to get an inhabited mod that will allow my minions to exist and be the proper level

WHY NOT JUST LET THE SPECTRES BE THE SAME LVL AS THE ZONE!!!!
necro necro necro necro
"
fluffshock wrote:
im actually really sad to see that you can no longer desecrate the monsters you want in most zones. this is a HUGE issue because you cant get the minions you want anymore.

so now just to play my build i have to sink like 20chaos of alts into a map to get an inhabited mod that will allow my minions to exist and be the proper level

WHY NOT JUST LET THE SPECTRES BE THE SAME LVL AS THE ZONE!!!!

Please read this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2017682

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info