All Skill Effects On Sale - This Weekend Only!

Ok
Saved
Happy about the sale, though kinda think you should’ve posted two separate threads.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Can some rich guy send me money.>? i wan=t to buy the wings :)
Good to see the skill effects on sale!
It's sad to see most of these skills are not really strong anymore.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 6, 2017, 2:13:53 AM
"
areukiddingme wrote:
stop grabing money, improve ur trash game

Well well well kind sir, u should give helpful feedback insted of pucking on the keyboard, and saying they are grabing your money.
first of all The game is free and they have a strong passion for it, they update it every 3 months, they are trying to please everyone with the game, even retarded fucks like YOU.
Second of all They need money to survive and keep the game free, u dont have to pay anything from ur dirty ass money.
Honestly i just got up and u fucked up my day
Jesus how dumb can People Be.
Divine Herald, here we go!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Nicu :)

Btw. Great Game Guys
"
5podermen wrote:
"
areukiddingme wrote:

Well well well kind sir, u should give helpful feedback insted of pucking on the keyboard, and saying they are grabing your money.
first of all The game is free and they have a strong passion for it, they update it every 3 months, they are trying to please everyone with the game, even retarded fucks like YOU.
Second of all They need money to survive and keep the game free, u dont have to pay anything from ur dirty ass money.
Honestly i just got up and u fucked up my day
Jesus how dumb can People Be.

People like him ruin the game, buys supporter pack for 30$ and thinks that he can complain about every aspect of F2P game...
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"
areukiddingme wrote:

just make your own "free to play" game then and have idiots complain about you offering some mtx to those supporting you cause they liked your game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info