0.10.1g Patch Notes

Throwing stars is more then okay.

If you are that correct you skip that ninja crap and name it hira-shuriken
which means Star shaped hidden hand wepon. and there were tonns of shapes who were used
by almost every one this time's.
:-) peace always

I'd love to see rain of arrows with a MT.

Right now its so heavy on the spell skills.

**Rain of spikes, ice shards, molten rocks, venom snakes, something!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Is it just me or are the throwing stars absolutely huge?
Can you comment on the future of pets, if they are going to get noticeably larger? A lot of the nice ones available are very small.
IGN - Imgur
spells spells spells spells
ranged ranged ranged ranged

honestly, where is the love for melee?

Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
"
exorzist wrote:

Melee is for brutal men, they do not accept love!
Only SMASH!
ign: Bikvin
Last edited by triada13 on Feb 26, 2013, 11:45:34 PM
"
boof6 wrote:
"
YAAAAAAAAAY COSMETIC PATCHES WHILE BIG SERVER ISSUES AROUND YAAAAAAAAAAAY

lol you even got a personal explanation in yesterday's thread from Chris as to what's going on, and here you are again. How a piece of shit like you isn't banned yet I have no idea.

Enough of that, thank you. Yes, we are seeing some very indignant, ignorant and downright ungrateful posts here, but that's no call for personal abuse. Be better than that. Be better than them.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
exorzist wrote:

I should think that replacing a spell's projectile would be a LOT simpler than actually animation 6 class' worth of melee animation for a melee attack.

I'm not saying GGG shouldn't do melee animation alternatives because, well, if you look at the old trailers there are existing ones already for certain skills, but I am saying I understand why we're seeing alternate spell effects sooner than alternate melee animations.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Nice to see EK get some visual impact to match its power.
Oh man . . . I gotta tell you how relieved I was. I had one of my gems on my cursor when the realm restarted. I know, I know . . . I shouldn't have been doing that.

Happily, when I started up the game after the latest patch, I found my gem still attached to my cursor.

Thank you for planning for stupid things I do in advance! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info