[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

through which gem to leveling? Or right through bf?
Hey guys,

I've quit the game till next league.

Also I've added a disclaimer and made sure everyone knows that this build is bad, mainly because people can't seem to get it to work for themselves and I actually don't want so many people playing it so that the necessary gear becomes less expensive for those who can make it work in future leagues.

Also, since I don't care to frequently update it I just made sure that I covered all my bases and just said the build was garbage.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
Divini wrote:
Hey guys,

Also I've added a disclaimer and made sure everyone knows that this build is bad, mainly because people can't seem to get it to work for themselves and I actually don't want so many people playing it so that the necessary gear becomes less expensive for those who can make it work in future leagues.

Also, since I don't care to frequently update it I just made sure that I covered all my bases and just said the build was garbage.

Sad to hear that it came to this man. Honestly, I've been having a lot of fun with this build and it is refreshing to play something that is not really "meta" at the moment. I'm only halfway through gearing and it carried me through red elder guardians and I'm about to go ahead and try red elder in a bit, safe to say, one of the most enjoyable builds I have played since HoWA ST in LSC. Hope to see you come back.
"
Divini wrote:
Hey guys,

Love the new disclaimer haha. This build is one of the best facetanking builds I've played in the past few leagues, and my gear isn't totally insane. While it doesn't have insanely fast clearing speeds, like Wander or MS for example, it definitely holds its own because you don't have to worry much about dying.

See ya next league!
Last edited by Matam on Jan 6, 2018, 6:46:36 PM
"
Divini wrote:
Hey guys,

I love this build! Seriously haven't spent that much on it and doing all the content in the game with ease. I beat Shaper as well for the first time with this build. Didn't even die.

Anyway, I think it's a great build.
Solid build, went CI at lvl43 with a 25c watcher jewel that gives ES/hit on discipline, did cruel lab @45 first try. Also, got a 610 ES chest with 15 dualresist on it for 1c, so bashin' on the gears' price is moot point, you can get godly items with a bit of patience.

@Divini

I wouldnt mind if you could come up some "bad" T H I C C build with the new 1h mace Nebuloch :^)
Any tips for leveling this build beyond that guide? My profile is public so feel free to look at the character, I'm dying a lot (level 56) even with the items quoted in the guide. I'm wondering if it's normal, because the leveling of this build was the worst I've ever seen.
"
jpxf wrote:
Any tips for leveling this build beyond that guide? My profile is public so feel free to look at the character, I'm dying a lot (level 56) even with the items quoted in the guide. I'm wondering if it's normal, because the leveling of this build was the worst I've ever seen.

Leveling as ES is probably some of the worst leveling you'll ever do. Once you hit 68/70 and get some real gear on you'll be fine.
"
bdy wrote:
"
Aucky wrote:
Ok, its a good build and kills bosses really easily. But man oh man, its slow going.

Came to say this. The build isn't bad but it should be made clear that it isn't a budget build and it has terrible clear speed. Listed fast clear speed in the pros section is just wrong. Also, in Hardcore Abyss, the gear is insanely expensive.

I mean the clearspeed isn't top tier but I'd hardly call it terrible.

I just recorded a lazy T16 run
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/216254236
other than me wasting time in an Abyss depths and not understanding the map layout the clearspeed seems decent.

As for budget it says in the guide that it isn't a league starter. And frankly nothing that is needed to get the build functioning is particularly expensive. A clarity ES watcher's eye is like a total luxury item, not part of the build. What else costs a lot except a 6L (which is a goal for almost every build)?
Last edited by aimlessgun on Jan 7, 2018, 3:49:59 AM
Hey, thanks for the disclaimer and making the cheap gear even cheaper. People that can't get this shit to work are brain dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info