Daily Deal Feedback

i am buying something only when you givig free mystery box =)))
IGN:CECTPA
How often do you check the daily deals?
* Almost daily
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
* No
Do you use the Watchlist feature?
* Yes
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
* Theme
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
* 30%
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
* Not particularly
Every morning when I come into work.

Money-wise, yes. It just kinda sucks that I'm financially limited to 2-3 costumes every year. Anything beyond that feels like I'm being drained. Take subscription-based games for example. $15/mo x12 = $180. Non-subscription based games is another example. $60 for a new game at release, you'll get a few good months of gameplay (depending on the game). Or you'll get some $30 expansion packs that adds a ton of content and keeps the game playable for a while. Still only comes to ~$150 a year or so. I know these are just cosmetics and I'm not forced to buy them, but they definitely make the game more enjoyable.

There are too many MTXs to watch. Seeing as how I check daily, it's not needed.

MTX type is preferred. A lot of times I'll get a good item in a crate but just need a chest-piece to match it, or a specific aura MTX to go well with it.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Aside from supporter packs, the only MTXs I've bought have been through the daily deal.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
I think the daily deals are fine as-is, but the overall prices for costume sets are insane. $42 for an armour set is ridiculous. Especially with so many nice ones, it makes even the most serious of players feel like they're missing out on a lot if they can't dish out $2000 to buy out the store. IMO, a costume set shouldn't exceed $30.
every time i play i stop and look at them.

yes.

What is that?

meh. Whatever is fine.

maybe 50%, if we ignore the boxes.

Not that i can think of now.
-Pretty much everyday
-Yes, they are
-Yes, I love to be notified when my desired MTX is on discount on email, so I can hop in to grab it even if I don't plan to play on that day.
-I believe we should get deals out of both worlds, that should be the best for players imho.
-I buy mostly on deals, unless I really want something so badly - "right here, right now" :D
-Personally, I would love to also see MTX armor set pieces getting discount individually, rather than only for the whole set. Also, I believe, armor set prices should be somewhat lower. Now we have a shitload of different and really nice ones, but a regular person cannot afford much stuff :)
"

Virtually every day. Sometimes more than once a day when I forget that I already checked. Rarely I forget to check, usually because I'm traveling.

"

Between the front-page display, the in-game and out-of-game shop pages for Specials, and the Watchlist, I'd say they're fairly accessible. I would suggest, however, creating a button for the front-page side bar that takes you to the Specials section of the shop, since there are now always more effects on sale than are displayed.

"

Yes! Watchlist is life.

"

Both are good for me. I think changing it up between those two is a good idea. I would personally like to see more sales on individual armour pieces, such as boots or helmets, rather than just occasional sales on full sets. I might only want certain pieces of a given set, or I may already have some pieces as a result of Mystery Boxes.

"

The vast majority of my purchases are either supporter packs or items on sale. Probably more than 90% of my overall purchases, and certainly more than 80%.

"

As I suggested above, the sidebar on the front page that displays three deals and the current Mystery Box should have a link to the Specials page of the shop. And I'd like to see sales on specific effect types such as boots, helmets, etc.
-Every night at 12am.-

-I would say yes, but make it so you can see all the item on sale on the front page, or a button that takes you directly to the sale page.-

-Yes, I have that feature on for every piece of MTX that I like but not yet have.-

-THEME!!!!!!!!!! 10000000000000000000%-

-30%-

-Maybe give an additional discount for purchasing more than one item (or more than one of the same item) from the listed sale.
And add a button on front page that would take us straight to sale page.-
"

Mostly because of info messages.

"

I don't think any part of the microtransaction shop is accessible enough.

"

Didn't know that it existed.

"

No preference

"

100%
- frequently (almost daily, but life gets in the way)

- yup!

- yup!
- would prefer an option to enable private message and/or e-mail separately. It feels a little 'spammy' to be notified on both the site and e-mail. Would prefer the option of selecting one method over another, or both if I elect to do so.

- I am ambivalent.
- I think each grouping of items for sales has it's merit, depending on what is on sale. i.e. having a sale on back attachments and having a sale on firey effects/gear mtx are equally valuable.

- Almost all. Strangely enough, I find when I add things to my watchlist, they tend to appear in a daily deal not long after. Coincidence?!?!
- One of the few things I didn't wait for a daily deal for: Currency tab. The desire for immediate Quality of Life improvement greatly exceeded my threshold to delay purchase till a sale.

- Not for me, but perhaps a cash deal of the day may bring in another stream of revenue. What I mean is that MTX is sold for a direct dollar value through a 'one-time' purchase button. Maybe a slightly deeper discount than through equivalent points to make the deal even sweeter? This would encourage people that don't want to be stuck with 'excess' points because of the discrete points pack sizes, and encourages impulse purchases (it's not a two-step process of buying store points first and then buying the item; I can just open my wallet and a few seconds later it's in my MTX stash!)
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Daily, usually shortly after they update at 9pm (my time)

Yes. Would prefer if my in game chat wasn't used to alert me to specific deals as it breaks the mood a bit, but it's restrained enough that I'm ok with them if they help GGG fund this game.

I have, but probably in the future will limit how much I use it, as it creates a bunch of spam in my account message box. It would be far more useful if I could have it e-mail me directly instead. If I'm logged into my account I already know what the daily deals are and there it's not helpful to be notified of deals that already lapsed a few days prior.

I think I lean more toward type, since it let's me choose my favorites among a certain class of transaction ("I could use a fancy effect on my aura, but which aura am I most going to use?). Themed sales, while still kind of cool, can be all or nothing. If I'm not interested in the theme of the day, there is nothing there for me. On the other hand, if I am interested in it, there can be so much that I want that ironically I end up buying nothing if I can't afford everything.

Very close to 100%. I'm on a budget, and it's hard to justify paying full price for something if it could be on sale the next day. I did buy some of the recently introduced microtransactions on the day that they were released since I presume it will at least be a few months before they're discounted.

I'd like to see the discount of a deal shown on the in game interface so I don't have to go to the webpage to see how much I'm saving. Also, it always seems weird to me when the same microtransaction is part of a few themed packs in a given week (it makes me wonder how people that bought it in between because they thought they had missed it feel). I'd like to see hideout decorations on sale a bit more commonly since they're one of the few microtransactions that justify having multiple copies of. Finally, I keep hoping during stash tab sales that premium tab upgrades will start to also be sold in bulk bundles to reduce the cost of updating dozens of tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info