Microtransaction Concept Art

we want demoniac lacerate!
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
zankioh wrote:
Please give us this everything in this screenshot as an mtx armor set:

-image redacted-

Indeed sir; an 'Oriath Regalia' pack containing that and other Oriath uniforms would be most welcome. Aside from the new ones introduced in this expansion, it would also contain the Blackguard outfits as well as that unique uniform worn by Arteri and his unnamed contemporary in Act 3 (it's seen at right in this image).

"
Also, I'd like a "vanishing dye" that works on herald skills and auras.

An interesting idea; I would also suggest that the supporter packs also get appropriate herald FX added in.

"
Hitma47 wrote:
we want demoniac lacerate!

Good idea; I'd also add things like ebony to that list; bonus if they can be applied to Double Strike as well.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
That first piece of concept art, most clean. You've got some talented people working for you. Keep it up!
beautiful art, you guys really do have a great art team. Love the look of all those demon shield ideas, Id use all 3 of them, fantastic. Hats off to the guys who made all these.
plz be arc shield
Hardcore only, cause yolo :)
Look at the beast armor concept art and then at the ingame 3d art...complete ugly ingame with comic pink and excessive glow, really ugly. it could have been so great if GGG would stick to the gritty dark and pure style instead of comic children glow effects and bright colors. Same for the shield mtx, could be great but no they have to add those ugly ugly glow effects to everything.
=Licht ist Leben=
Skyrim called; they wan their Aetherium Shield back. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
cool concept art, its a shame the texturing and most importantly the coloring job on the beast armor is so horrendously neon pink/purple and ruins the detail and appeal of it in game :/
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
The Demon King shield MTX is the only new shield MTX I might like. :|

The others just have random effects which turn me off them. Not unlike the characters effects where you've a random eyesore and, inexplicably, a giant hand. You've incredibly talented artists but they've an unfortunate tendency to ruin things by overengineering them.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Beast armor looks amazing! Cant wait to see these in game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info