Winners of the Well-dressed Exile Competition

top 20. Neat :D
/salt
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Wow I did it
:3
GGG keeps trying to teach me that creativity = making something tacky.

This was a joke at every level.

/salt
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Aug 29, 2017, 9:49:24 PM
"
setveen wrote:
So can we talk about something for a second, i am not happy about this.

One of the top 3 winning post for the natural exile is incredibly similar to my entry to the competition that I submitted 9 days before he posted it.

There are a lot of copies of very similar outfits in the thread. I posted my submission on page 2 of the thread and when I went through some of the submissions I found over a dozen using identical or very similar pieces. Newominus just happened to get lucky and caught the eye of whoever he judges were, out of me and at least a dozen entries using nearly the same gear choices, only differing in which weapons were used for the most part.

I personally would have loved to snag a t-shirt, but ah well. If they pop up for sale sometime then I might get one then. I'm not here to spread salt or anything, but it feels like the judging was handled pretty below par, though to be fair almost all of these types of events are. Making something different and unique generally trumps making something appealing, though I will say there are a few winners I do like.
"
Shazamarang wrote:
I personally would have loved to snag a t-shirt, but ah well. If they pop up for sale sometime then I might get one then.

If they go up for sale then I'm buying one for sure. I have 3 or 4 of the supporter pack shirts and wouldn't wear any of them outside. I think the chaos orb one is abstract enough to not be judged for video game nerd shirt but niche enough to get recognition (and possibly failed brofists) from the faithful.
Top 3!!! So happy right now :D
i look forward to destroying that new exile. grats to winners
Well done GGG. I really like your choices to the top naturals.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

All me
Last edited by Kechari_Tomene on Aug 29, 2017, 10:10:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info