The Pale Council Uniques - An Insight into the Design Process

Bad design of set equipment.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Today i learned,

GGG does not know how to make viable uniques for their game.
What a waste of dev time, these are all just skin transfers.

This is the perfect time to consider introducing an "infinite" type of skin transfer. I would love to skin transfer into these to complete the set (visually), but I just hate the idea of having to buy more and more skin transfer packs all the time because they get used up.
super nice uniques cant wait to build on them

YEEES YEEEEEES
Last edited by elashry002 on Aug 28, 2017, 12:09:58 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
For a conventional elemental attack or spell build, the 50% less poison duration combined with the fact that the poison itself is still chaos and not elemental damage means that investing in enhancing the poison aspect will probably never give comperable returns to just investing in the direct elemental attack in the normal ways.

It's worth noting, Poison applied by Fire Damage does scale with Increased Fire Damage, etc.

This is true, but it doesn't change my point that the best way to make use of them is to just to build the elemental character as completely normal and take whatever incidental poison damage they give you. They do not unlock any new build options because actually investing in poison nodes or gear to enhance the poison will never be a viable alternative to just the normal avenues of enhancing elemental damage.
would like to ask, CHAOS PENETRATIN vs CI. So chaos dmg do dmg to CI users with it?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
looks great.
Interesting read overall, not to sure on the down side to the gloves though. Seems quite heavy handed.
Sadly the new prophecy system brought with 3.0 is so terrible that i barely get any keys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info