What We're Working On

Great job
I really, really hope there will be a proper race season inbetween harbinger and the next league
So Harbinger is going to be 4 months?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Last edited by Druga1757 on Aug 22, 2017, 11:04:45 PM
Thanks for the update!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
New expansion months after releasing 3.0?!

And all for free?!

WHAT?!
Woot!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏

New expansion December 2017 PogChamp i was thinking what it will be in the last week of playing and my predictions was correct i expected new addition in early 2018 :)
Nice stuff GGG.

Good news about the additions to the currency tab, but what about giving us some space to permanently store the Breach splinters? These are now in the core game.

Thanks
Why not add breach splinter slots to the currency tab? Those are permanently in the game now.

Also, the Perandus coin slot really should holy like 50,000 coins since getting 5,000 is so easy and Cadiro charges upwards of 25,000 for some items.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Good stuff, although it is missing the number 1 thing people are complaining about. trade..
I know its a controversial subject but it needs adressing in some form.
At the very least the seems api needs improvements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info