Classic Mystery Box Microtransactions Now in Store!

As there is now a rat mob type in game I really need to have a rat pet MTX - pretty please GGG?
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
look guys, it's purple shit again.
So Purple, Divine, and Gloom Herald effects work on all three Herald skills.. Can we please get that same functionality for Ghost Flame Herald?
Last edited by Causener on Aug 21, 2017, 7:27:59 AM
Looks pretty good!
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
"
ovi wrote:
could you, at some point, make it possible to trad in duplicates for maybe 50% of the points or whatever?

This.

Although I know you won't like to hear it, the best way of avoiding duplicates is not to buy mystery boxes in the first place. ;-) I either don't buy any, or buy just one to be guaranteed to get one item that's as much or more in value than the box purchase.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WooHoo! Thanks, GGG! I was able to complete the two armor sets I was going for. \m/

Hey, since we have multiple types of certain pets (frogs, scorpions, wolves), could we also get a grizzly bear and a polar bear?
Pet sales plox *---*
what kind of MTXs are the ones on the "newly added" microtransaction tab, aside the mystery box? looks like a celestial weapon effect and some actually cool looking harbinger hat and armour with a hoody and a mask, when are those MTXs are available for purchace?
PURPLE
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
ovi wrote:
could you, at some point, make it possible to trad in duplicates for maybe 50% of the points or whatever?

I dont think we will EVER see a "refund" of points in this fashion... But i am really hoping they take the idea of shards and apply it to mtx... 1 mtx can be vendoerd for 1 mtx mystery box shard. 4 mtx mystery box shards vendor for another mystery box... This would only really apply to mystery boxes anyway, i doubt greatly that anyone has purchased doubles an item intentionally...
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info