Stuck on a loading screen

Exception

Error opening file:
Metadata/Terrain/Prison/Ledge/prison_bars_wall_height_BLOCKED-v01_02.tdt

Hope it helps ...

can i delete this file and the launcher replaces the file ???

EDIT: I just closed the Error message away then it worked ...
Last edited by Du5chl4mp3 on Sep 22, 2012, 5:00:33 AM
I can't enter in Chamber of Sins:
Exception
Error opening file:
Metadata/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Abyss/templeruinedforest_fence_crevice_corner_concave_v01_01.tdt
I get alot of the infinite loading screens. What usualy helps is ctrl alt delete and end process, and start up a fresh instance. However, more often than not im stuck at infinite loading screens while loading in both towns, when that happen changing gateway helps me get in.

Can be very tidious to play with my friends though as it happens about every third ~ new instance i enter :p
"
Hetzering wrote:
I get alot of the infinite loading screens. What usualy helps is ctrl alt delete and end process, and start up a fresh instance. However, more often than not im stuck at infinite loading screens while loading in both towns, when that happen changing gateway helps me get in.

Can be very tidious to play with my friends though as it happens about every third ~ new instance i enter :p

you must uninstall Hamachi
After the last patch update (Open Beta), my game started to get stuck on the first loading screen in the game. Already waited more than 10 minutes and restarted my PC.
The game used to launch just fine before this update. Any known fix?
I got the same problem.

After character selection, i am stuck on the loading screen.

Waited and waited and waited, and assume it's just frozen.

Did the packcheck, drivers are up to date, tried windowed, full screen modes, turn off and on all video options.

I am stuck, any fixes?
man this is crazy can't play for 5 min (pass trough a stage) without the game buging on me it happens constantly and it's geting me verry upset... this started happening after the patch
I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO FIX IT
Keep getting "Bad Allocation" Error pretty often when changing instances. I can't go to the Dark Forrest anymore, i tried 4 times today but same error occurs. It was fine when I played closed beta, no errors no nothing. All started after the open beta patch.
After yesterday 1/26/2013 hotfix I am encountering the exact same problem. Click on my Character and it doesnt load up just get stuck in loading then reverts back to character select screen.

I know its not my internet cause im on a t1 line currently at my university and it certainly isnt my laptop

8g ram
i7
dual 560m nvidia

what do man?
my downlad keeps shuting down it has 8 mb left but will only download 7.71 of the load it says its craching due to a crash during the download of patch 201 anyone help me?

sorry it says a random patch number each time
Last edited by Cangaxx on Jan 28, 2013, 9:49:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info