Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

Got Jebaited by the splash. Was hoping to see some additions to the challenge rewards for the league(specifically a portal), because the crown and 'character effect' look kinda clunky and not very appealing. And the eyes are barely noticeable. Seems like the harbinger aesthetic would have been GREAT for wings or portals. But alas...guess I gotta wait until next league.
Really excited about changes and supporter pack! First one i'm exited to see beforehand in a long time.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
Sarno wrote:
Man, I'd love to know what's delaying those packs...

I'm really curious now.

Fun fact: Next week is the XOne Poe Release Date.
Very good news!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Please make it atleast spawn way more monsters or it still going to be boring
deleted
Last edited by HelSkadi on Aug 11, 2017, 12:29:05 AM
Great. Excellent changes.
The biggest issue is the insane lag it causes, it is actually worse than perandus. About the shards i thinks its still bad choice to keep dropping shards. Just make them drop their unique orbs because going back and forth wasting portals because of carrying shards is just plain not worth it. People will still avoid it because getting shards isn't rewarding. Maybe only shards that people might still pick are exalted shards but the rest not even worth picking.
I've been running Uber Lab this league, and I have seen a SEVERE lack of harbingers in the lab. I've ran about 30 labs so far, and I have yet to see a single harbinger in lab. Is this intended? Is it a bug? I would like to be able experience HARBINGER league despite doing content other than maps.
"
Sarno wrote:
Man, I'd love to know what's delaying those packs...

I'm really curious now.

The revenue from the FoO packs is still going strong, and the average point balance that people have saved up is still too high.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info