5 (!) Pure light helmet
NO armor...

Meanwhile
2 Chaos armor
1 Chaos boot
2 Chaos gloves
2 Chaos helmet
2 Chaos wings

RNGesus and Desire Sensor hates me, for I have not made any worthwhile sacrifices to him.
RNGod and I go way back. We both hate each other. So I'll wait till the Chaos items on sale in Shop.
Is there going to be a lot of repetition?
My opening:
1x Ultimate Chaos Wings 320
1x Ultimate Chaos Body Armour 250
1x Ultimate Chaos Weapon Effect 180
2x Raven Pet 2x 160
1x Ultimate Chaos Helmet 130
1x Ultimate Chaos Gloves 80
1x Beast Egg Hideout Decoration 40
2x Beast Eye Hideout Decoration 2x50

1x Pure Light Wings 320
1x White Dove Pet 160
2x Pure Light Gloves 2x80
1x Bone Aura Character Effect 125
1x Pure Light Footprints 80
1x White Crystal Hideout Decoration 40
1x Light Swarm Pet 30

18 boxes = 540 points cost
Skins value = 2045 + 290 duplicates

Real rags to riches story here boys. Day 1 I killed Hillock and logged out. Day 10 still haven't logged in since Hillock.

Check forums for builds to flame and see I have a PM:
Bone aura duplicate from reward chest...
"The possible outcomes from your mystery box range in value from 30 points all the way up to 320 points! "

This is not true. If you get a duplicate it is worth 0 points to you. You should change the wording. It should say, "The possible outcomes from your mystery box range in value from 30 points all the way up to 320 points on your first box. After that it ranges from 0 points all the way up to 320 points."

Also, each box does not average 110 points. The first box averages 110 points (if you say so). After the first box each additional box will average less and less points the more you buy.

"
Gravytrader wrote:
Rough math would have the average value of the first box you purchase at 110 points. As you buy more the average value decreases assuming you value duplicates as zero.

On average, box value would be (using more rough math):
1st box: 110 points
5th box: 101 points
10th box: 91 points
15th box: 81 points
20th box: 73 points
30th box: 59 points
40th box: 47 points
50th box: 38 points
60th box: 31 points
61st box: 29.92 points

Also, this is gambling. You should warn people about gambling and especially be careful to not let children gamble. I love you guys but honestly these boxes are super unethical. You can actually pay for a chance to get something and get nothing of value in return. Pay 3 dollars and get 0 dollars. Gambling in video games is so shady. Hopefully you guys stop this nonsense otherwise you are no better than other shady video game scammers.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Nov 22, 2017, 11:48:25 AM
"
Also, this is gambling. You should warn people about gambling and especially be careful to not let children gamble. I love you guys but honestly these boxes are super unethical. You can actually pay for a chance to get something and get nothing of value in return. Pay 3 dollars and get 0 dollars. Gambling in video games is so shady. Hopefully you guys stop this nonsense otherwise you are no better than other shady video game scammers.

Oh shut up, you are just jumping on the hate bandwagon because of EA without thinking.

1 - GGG is pretty transparent and generous with their lootboxes.
2 - There is no gameplay affecting items in it, so no one is forced to buy them. Basically they are NOT part of the game if you don't care about looks.
3 - Probably the most important part: The game is 18+. It is the parent's fault if children spend their money on it.

Personally I'd rather spend 300 points on 10 boxes, KNOWING the chances, it will probably give something good, than buy a single skin for 300 points or more.

TLDR: Stop parroting others and notice the difference between EA's "spend $1000 to be able to play our game competatively" and this "spend $30 to get some cool skins" scenario.
"
Orbitalx wrote:
You should warn people about gambling and especially be careful to not let children gamble.

Please don't endorse childproofing via symptom policing. Take action against bad parenting if it concerns you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info