The Fall of Oriath is Now Live!

Great update from what I've seen on streams, but POE is rip for me. My PC can't handle the graphics anymore(only getting 10-20 fps on minimum settings). Will there ever be another version, for lack of a better word, of POE for low end PCs (no idea how easy/hard that would be to do) or will i have to upgrade my PC if i ever want to play POE again?
can you fix the game now so we can play?
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
can you fix the game now so we can play?
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
this addon force me to play leagues, NEVER saw a shitty implementation like this at Standard League. From Path of Unbalnce to Path Of Conservation. Big Disapointment
"
Sarno wrote:
"
xDron3x wrote:
Then maybe you shouldn't post bullshit just for the sake of posting. Just a thought.
He is not the only one that was under the impression that the pack's would hit the store along with the release of 3.0. I actually am also waiting and keep checking the store every few hours.

Please explain how informing people what GGG have said is "posting bullshit."

Where and when did GGG state that the packs would be released at a later date?
I didn't see anything like that in the news, the only thing that GGG have said about it was in the announcement of 3.0 about two weeks ago that another user has provided a quote for.
So unless you have a source for your information, it's bullshit, get it?
death to all who dissagree.
that being said, after finishing the fifth act i've made the next impressions.

1. the developers romance with DX11 must end, infact POE should have DX11 disabled as basis because i said so. when i first got in game, dynamic res and dx 11 raped what was left of my humanity , eyesight and graphic card , so down with the GGG employ who needs to be beheaded for this
2. the gameitself is remarkble better polished. the monsters and the idea behind it, i really enjoyed the fifth act, much more then previouse 4.
3. the lore is lost on me... i didnt find where to read the lore for this new acts, and i couldnt make much of it...
4. where is said d3 easter eggs?
5. POE is a free to play mmorpg, so it doesnt metter who that they are late\early in some of pay per give stuff...

remember if u dissagree with me, you will perish in flames.
please, cheapen the wing prices !
Am Yisrael 'Chai
Last edited by uzbek90 on Aug 5, 2017, 12:14:13 PM
"
xDron3x wrote:

I can't fathom why you think I'd make something up, nor do I understand why you're so insanely hostile to me when I'm just trying to help. But fine, want a source? Have two.

Source 1: Reddit
"
where are the dank Harbinger supporter packs

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!

Link: Reddit thread

Source 2: The forum
"
Harbinger Supporter Packs when?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!

Link: This post

So - since I knew what I was talking about and only trying to help people, and considering there's plenty more polite ways of asking someone for a source than attacking them by saying they're "posting bullshit just for the sake of posting"... I think an apology's in order.

Don't you?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
xDron3x wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
xDron3x wrote:
Then maybe you shouldn't post bullshit just for the sake of posting. Just a thought.
He is not the only one that was under the impression that the pack's would hit the store along with the release of 3.0. I actually am also waiting and keep checking the store every few hours.

Please explain how informing people what GGG have said is "posting bullshit."

Where and when did GGG state that the packs would be released at a later date?
I didn't see anything like that in the news, the only thing that GGG have said about it was in the announcement of 3.0 about two weeks ago that another user has provided a quote for.

Are you fucking blind? I posted it twice already.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Where are the new supporter packs?

"
Necx wrote:
"
At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs

People want packs... give em packs!

Never seen a company not want money before!

So yes, Sarno is right, the rest of you are wrong.

Please tell me how what I said was wrong.. Because both what I said and Quoted was 100% truth..

If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!

The Harbinger Supporter Packs

At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927546

Someone PM'd me where I got that from it's on their own Posting near bottom before coming August 4th.
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info